Phuket airport bus route to be extended to Kata

Lite Beer

The army should place a soldier on each bus. If they are intimidated by a taxi driver, the soldier should be instructed to ask the driver to vacate his car, at gunpoint if necessary, and put a hand grenade inside the taxi, and blow it up. Maybe they will learn that the softies are gone. Since the Phuket mayors, governor, and all the others could do nothing to stop the insect gangs, maybe the army can? A full show of force may be what it takes.

This bus route is a great improvement. I used to stay at Kata Beach and although I like the regular

buses that go to Phuket Town from Kata, it will be nice to have one that will go to the airport.

In reference to the Military, I have heard on another news story that the bosses and execs of Thai Airways]

will not be able to fly for free anymore. If they are getting an adequate wage, then they should be able to pay their own way. I am in support of the Military and what they had to do.

All in all I still love coming to Thailand and spending a part of the Winter away from the -30c temps

of the Canadian Winter.

Is this bus and have it been on a regular route daily since last year or is this only another attempt?

It's the same bus that was originally planned to run from airport to kata and back. But the Tuk Tuk mafia would not allow the route from Patong to Kata so bus terminates in Patong.

Is this bus and have it been on a regular route daily since last year or is this only another attempt?

It's the same bus that was originally planned to run from airport to kata and back. But the Tuk Tuk mafia would not allow the route from Patong to Kata so bus terminates in Patong.

Thanks, that means its already operated on a daily basis between Airport - Patong! Where do passengers get on/off at the airport?

Is this the same bus service that was recently reported by a member as stopping at a tour shop for the hard sell?

I know the minivans have been doing it for years, but from memory, in the other thread, the OP mentioned "the airport bus."

Doubt it, unless the public bus drivers have started to freelance. mmmm ..... maybe

Is this the same bus service that was recently reported by a member as stopping at a tour shop for the hard sell?

I know the minivans have been doing it for years, but from memory, in the other thread, the OP mentioned "the airport bus."

No, that was a minibus.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...