Nintendo Ds Vs Sony Psp

Turok

Fellas:

Lets here your take on this subject.

I have 2 DS units. The original DS and the DS Lite. The DS lite is definatley lighter and a nice bright screen. Have several games. Top mention goes to New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Metroid Hunters, Tetris, and Brain Age.

I see little advantages in the PSP. Large unit and few games.

Also looking for Friends in Thailand to play wireless. Anybody out there?

Turok

• 2 weeks later...

Rawnnie:

DS outsells PSP worldwide. I dont get it. The DS is much more versatile and the fun factor is much higher than PSP. People in Thailand especially the Thais want football games and GTA. Thats it. Thinking and strategy games are not their style. They arent that well rounded when it comes to video games. . They only know these 2 styles of games. Nintendo makes better games all around. The DS is not boring. Just need to buy 2 and make friends. Lots of fun.

Turok

Oh ofcourse not! I never said the DS is boring. Eventhough I have both the PSP and the DS, I'm a bigger DS advocate myself. The games on it are far more innovative and fun to play. I recently completed the new Super Mario Bros, and waiting for some new games.

The DS is great, but it seems as if people in Thailand just dont know much about the DS at all, people seem clueless about it, the PSP is simply more famou and if someone is looking to buy a handheld here, their probably more likely to go for the PSP, simply because the DS is quite low profile here I believe.

It would be great if we could build a network of DS users here in Bangok or Thailand atleast, so we can play wifi games together.