How about Facebook for dating...

thaipopsy

After a complicated and costly divorce, I met a nice foreigner days ago and we were talking about meeting and dating. He lives here for few years and had met many Thai women, some good, some bad, and had the problem that many foreigners have in meeting good women. Well, Thai women have the same problem meeting good foreigners. For good people I just mean people with normal lives, working in honest jobs, raising a family, or retired, and also looking for a permanent loving relationship. It is not easy, but it is possible. I believe in that, even after some desapointments. My new friend also told me that the biggest problem he had is to find women speaking English well enough to facilitate comunication. I agreed with him that a good comunication is fundamental in a relationship. Because I was before looking for people to date on dating Internet sites, and I met him on a friend's Facebook site, we wonder if Facebook may be a good place to meet people, specially to know people better before dating, and have more chances in meet people with same interest and cultural background. What do you think about?

Edited by thaipopsy

Hi Popsy, i only use FB for family and friends i already know, i dont add people i dont know , thats what dating sites are for, but thats just me. at the end of the day , doesnt matter where or how you meet someone , if they turn out to be the one, then great.

Wow ...Popsy

If that's your photo and you have a personality to match...you should have the men beating down the door to date you!

But then again like on dating sites ....what you see is not what you get.

Anyway, good luck ...not always easy to find that "special" one.

• Like 1