Should there be an "American section" to ThaiVisa?

CharlesHH

then you would have to have a section for all other nationalities and everyone would then want to be in the aussie section because we are such funny ba*tards, we are open minded and love taking the p*ss out of everyone else including ourselves.All the other sections would dry up so they need to leave us all together, can you imagine how boring some sections would becomew00t.gif

Could I be granted a guest visa to the Aussie section?

They have the best Avatars...and humor.

Talkin like that, you can have citizenship, if u like !

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

All the above from a guy who makes lumpy yogurt in his (unplugged) rice cooker.

written by the tank who can't get by without being a good little consumer to your capitalist gods.....

Oz

Yogurt maker made in Germany bought in Thailand -- sold all over India. But, thank you. I enjoy coming on this website yank or otherwise because it reminds me why I have little if any to do with other farang here in Thailand. If I wanted to hang out with my fellow countrymen -- which I don't -- I would go home.

Edited by JLCrab

I think the OP has struck upon a cracking idea for controlling British trolls.

If Brits are caught trolling - they should be sentenced to a week in the American forum.

Torture.

A week of Obamacare, gun control, Benghazi, where's the best pizza, and have a nice day.

Cruel and unusual punishment, I think it's called.

The only thing more cruel and unusual would be a week spent with whereustay

I'd be happy to meet him in person :) but it wouldn't take me a week to finish my transaction with him ;)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

written by the tank who can't get by without being a good little consumer to your capitalist gods.....

Oz

Yogurt maker made in Germany bought in Thailand -- sold all over India.

time for you to go watch some more infomercials don't you think, they have this new blender that slices and dices now faster than ever, so you can .......

Oz

Inappropriate video/ post removed

Charlie,

Understand ur just cutting ur teeth.....all the other mods send me the inappropriate videos as they delete them, that way I don't miss out on the juicy stuff ;).

ps: don't ask them, they'll deny it :P

Edited by neverdie

Oz

Yogurt maker made in Germany bought in Thailand -- sold all over India.

time for you to go watch some more infomercials don't you think, they have this new blender that slices and dices now faster than ever, so you can .......

Oz

Go have a delicious ice-cold lassi.

If Brits are caught trolling - they should be sentenced to a week in the American forum.

Torture.

A week of Obamacare, gun control, Benghazi, where's the best pizza, and have a nice day.

Humm ... don't know how to break this news exactly but ...

Whereustay is banned

He's found somewhere else to stay me thinks.

Charlie,

Understand ur just cutting ur teeth.....all the other mods send me the inappropriate videos as they delete them, that way I don't miss out on the juicy stuff ;).

I see CharlieH has gone to the dark side, I hope he doesn't lose his sense of humour

Torture.

Humm ... don't know how to break this news exactly but ...

Whereustay is banned

He's found somewhere else to stay me thinks.

Is he?

He has multiple personalities though

Charlie,

Understand ur just cutting ur teeth.....all the other mods send me the inappropriate videos as they delete them, that way I don't miss out on the juicy stuff wink.png.

ps: don't ask them, they'll deny it tongue.png

I see CharlieH has gone to the dark side, I hope he doesn't lose his sense of humour

He had one to start with?

Just joking ... he's OK ... thumbsup.gif

Charlie,

Mate,

He hasn't had time to lose his sense of humour, he's been so busy being briefed about you by the other mods.

Last I heard he was being transferred to a local hospital with exhaustion. He was heard screaming, "No not MRTOAD again" :P

• Like 1

Charlie,

Mate,

He hasn't had time to lose his sense of humour, he's been so busy being briefed about you by the other mods.

Last I heard he was being transferred to a local hospital with exhaustion. He was heard screaming, "No not MRTOAD again" :P

I think CharlieH knows a little about MRTOAD prior to his switching to the dark side. I hope I haven't upset him

American: Canada, Argentina, Mexico, Basil......

It should read US forum not American forum, else you'll complain again that all speak Spanish and you don't understand them.

History might not be your strongest point, but you should know English is what comes from England. So per definition this is the correct English.

But I would say: 80% chance that this posting is just trolling...

RIP whereustay

What a touching gesture.

I can see that you (avatar) are holding a candle for him.

such a sesitive soul.

Others could learn from you ... rolleyes.gif

Always thinking of others less fortunate David

• Like 1

RIP whereustay

What a touching gesture.

such a sesitive soul.

But one suspects we will see a reincarnation of WUS in the very near future

Bluddy 'ell ven, mite! Bleedin <deleted>'s gone roun va ben, me finks. Blimey! I kin see I need to sort you lot out!

If we Americans had our own section, the British would likely find us and invade it, so I vote no, too.

PS - I love England. All Americans do. Don't tell anybody.

Huh? Is w***er a bad word? I don't even know what it means.

It means Jerk Off.

Duuuuude??? OMG!

(Sorry)

You know, my favorite movies on Netflix were the cockney ones. I needed to have English subtitles, so much fun. For a while, some of my friends and I got into talking like cockneys: 'Ello Guvna! & Flyin' into 'Eaf-row, mite! & It's a blinkin' shyme, innit?

Seriously though, England is just getting SO FAR off the radar these days. I mean, I know who the PM is, just barely. Whatever happened to Churchill and Harold Wilson and Clement Whatsisname?

RIP whereustay

What a touching gesture.

such a sesitive soul.

What was this posted yesterday? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/735187-space-in-shipping-container-from-chicago-available/

I'm generally quite disposed to give people the benefit of the doubt, but something tells me this was a ploy to appear to be Mr Niceguy, or to appear to be moving to Thailand for a long stay.

Charlie,

Understand ur just cutting ur teeth.....all the other mods send me the inappropriate videos as they delete them, that way I don't miss out on the juicy stuff wink.png.

ps: don't ask them, they'll deny it tongue.png

Mate,

Last I heard he was being transferred to a local hospital with exhaustion. He was heard screaming, "No not MRTOAD again" tongue.png

He's based in Malibu by the looks of it. High potential for non-american humour radar not to be working (twas my video - google 'whatareya' and TISM for an australia musical tutorial in the difference.

Gawd forbid if we post something here from the Young Ones. smile.png

While maybe not intended to be by the OP, what an excellent "Wind them up thread". Got all the regulars fighting and bashing away. Pathetic in many regards.

@ the OP, there should be no specific country or nationality section on this forum. IMHO If you want to talk about your country, start a thread in the general forum section and just be prepared to filter and ignore the one liners and cheap shots from the vast majority. If you find a noteworthy response, PM the person and develop an off line discussion. Its forum life. In many cases, a great majority of folks lives are about forum posting and cant WAIT to fire off a response in any thread.

RIP whereustay

What a touching gesture.

such a sesitive soul.

What was this posted yesterday? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/735187-space-in-shipping-container-from-chicago-available/

I'm generally quite disposed to give people the benefit of the doubt, but something tells me this was a ploy to appear to be Mr Niceguy, or to appear to be moving to Thailand for a long stay.

I thought WUS was from Canada, and was unaware of a port in Chicago

Correct me if I am wrong (geography wasnt my strong point) isnt Canada just another suburb of New York?

Wellsure is a mighty fine thread,but i know i got go git little bitty shine,then i lookin for some poontang,night Y'all.

See, all us non Americans understand that, why is it that so many Americans can't comprehend colloquialisms from Britain and Australia.

"Beaut thread, but now I'm gonna down some pi$$ then I'm off for a skunt hunt, nighty night."

Edited by Seastallion