Should there be an "American section" to ThaiVisa?

CharlesHH

Gawd bless you me old china been taking it up the Gary a bit or what? Go and have a pony and sort out the noggin or you'll be brown bread before you can say Jack's your uncle or Fanny's your Aunt.

Can you squeeze in a gerbil somewhere?
Squeeze into Dr Wills anus you mean ?
Dr Will the gerbil hunter?

A new program for Discoveries animal plant perhaps ?

• Like 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the Americans get their own forum, I hope Sandman also gets one as well

Then you would need a full time translator as well to decipher what he was on about

You'd have to figure out what language he was talking first.

Then you would need a full time translator as well to decipher what he was on about
Ah, but that forum would be sponsored by a language school like Walen.
Does a long term visa come with this ?

Yes, as well as a sandmanese dictionary, a sevensons voucher, a soapy massage DVD and a gerbil

• Like 1

You'd have to figure out what language he was talking first.

He speaks sandmanese an ancient and sparsely spoken language.

What would the forum be called?

Team America World Police?

Welcome back Mr Toad ... you have been missed.

Thanks David, I've rather enjoyed my holiday, but nice to be back. Edited by mrtoad

Sandman is now a recognized language on Google Translate.

Edited by ClutchClark
  • Like 1

Every non native English user is doing fine but the OP needs a special forum because he is from the USA. blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png.

Maybe we just want a safe place we can talk about guns without all those radical views from the rest of the civilized world.

;-)

• Like 2

I've enjoyed learning more British and Aussie slang, and have adopted some of it. It isn't found in newspaper writings or even visiting as a tourist with the tourism people.

Now, if we could just get the Aussie, Canucks, and Brits to understand: "Hang it Martha, will ya'll ever 'member to hit that there forward assist, idgit?"

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I would have expected another of his bellicose rants by now but it must be a quite a shock for less traveled Americans finding out that America doesn't actually rule the World. Why can't I buy a 10 litre pick-up, where's Walmart? Why do they drive on the wrong side of the road? Why are there so many Europeans everywhere? Wonder if he can understand Cajun?

Overall a general Yank doodle forum is a silly idea, dudes. There are no significant language issues between us Anglos. However a seperate section in the finance section might make better sense due to specialized issues like facta and fbar.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Gor blimey govna, you Yanks ain`t bloomin edicated in ow ta speak ya propa queens English.

Listen mate, won`t chya, get ya peepers on this video and ya mite learn somefink:

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"Glow-Caster" Street. Obviously a comedy sketch and not a real situation, but really funny.

Well as has often been said Brits and Americans are separated by a common language. If it has a gun forum great but how are nationalities to be vetted?

If aggressive and like on roids.. the american.

If aggressive and like drunk then Brits

If mellowed out and high.. Dutch

All in good fun of course.

That was a bad example of Dutch humor. You are not making us proud.

cheesy.gif

I am sure you will need a gun section there

I as a Dutchman would vote against it.. this is a nice melting pot and Americans can be just as bad as Brits and Dutch.

You could name that sub section, 'The slaughter house'.

I'm just wondering what sort of membership criteria one would need to provide before being allowed to enter this elite American TVF club, I mean, could an expat that had spent time in the USA post there, or would it be strictly blooded Stars and Stripes people. :P

My only final thought is, why would you just want to communicate with the one breed of expat on any forum, doesn't the OP realise that it's the mad Dutchman & Kiwi's that provide much of the entertainment here at TVF. Don't get me started on the Czechlovakian hermaphrodites either. ;)

• Like 2

cheesy.gif

I am sure you will need a gun section there

I as a Dutchman would vote against it.. this is a nice melting pot and Americans can be just as bad as Brits and Dutch.

I suppose they could have a Redneck sub forum as well

Considering the percentages, that may have to be the main one and the sub-forum for the OP.

Listen here my tight fisted little friend, you don't make enuf money from rattling ur little cup on the bridge to even consider that type of visa......you should stick to your nite time farang dancers visa :P