Found an honest lawyer

Phoenix1312

"Honest lawyer" in Thailand.....Oxymoron

And if you really did....then good for you...

He means a lawyer that doesn't rip off his customer.....That is as honest as you can get at a lawyer.....

Some of the answers I've seen given in the Ask the Lawyer forum to the various questions members have submitted seem to have been incomplete or not necessarily suggesting the best available approach for the particular circumstances. I would tend to be wary and proceed with caution.

If you're going to hire an attorney, you want one who's honest, of course, but also one that hopefully gives you the best, most beneficial, productive advice and approach for your particular situation.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

Great ad are you his daughter? I have actually met him in person

No but I met her. She went to the same school as my daughter in Australia. Lovely girl.

So Somsak is a " her " now ? Be wary, be very wary.

No - the clues are 'are you his daughter' and 'no, but I met her'.

No but I met her. She went to the same school as my daughter in Australia. Lovely girl.

What are you talking about. Somsak is her father. They are both nice people. Honestly. Find something better to do will you. I simply posted a positive message for members.

What are you talking about. Somsak is her father. They are both nice people. Honestly. Find something better to do will you. I simply posted a positive message for members.

Are you replying to me?

Are you replying to me?

No

Probably best to avoid the quote button altogether..

You need to excuse her, from this and her other threads, it's obvious that she isn't the brightest light at home.

Yep you are right. I am a total dumb ass lol

Yet again I try to help and all I get is insults. Why do these people even bother to be on this forum or reply. They have nothing better to do and are most likely fat lonely men. Get a life guys. Pathetic.

Phoenix, the more positive your comment on ThaiVisa, the more denigrating and insulting comments you will get.

I got burned just like you with an honest statement of fact, yours being more of an opinion, but nevertheless, snide ThaiVista comments come right away, mainly in British English slang.

• Like 1

Somsak is man, try reading it more carefully.

Post edited.

6) Do not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel. Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

Phoenix, the more positive your comment on ThaiVisa, the more denigrating and insulting comments you will get.

I got burned just like you with an honest statement of fact, yours being more of an opinion, but nevertheless, snide ThaiVista comments come right away, mainly in British English slang.

Shouldnt you be in The Septic forum?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Chill, Phoenix, you got your point across and probably did someone a favour. Cool. The rest is just static or a bit of teasing, the same you'd get if you were with a group having a drink. Respond by telling a lawyer joke.

There are no lawyer jokes, lawyers are only related to horror stories