Women's opinion of Western men in Thailand?

RandomSand

I had to say to my Thai-GF, and I felt I was being candid & honest, the following: "Don't think that the western men you see in Thailand are a true reflection of western men; there's many a good man who never felt inclined to visit Thailand".

Does Thailand attract the weak-willed, passive-aggressive, narcissistic, western man ?

Edited by RandomSand

So far my view of western men it Thailand is on here sice we haven't moved yet but so far im not impressed. With posts like" light or dark skinned thai " I don't see it changing much once I get there but I'll know soon enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I have removed a couple of posts. This is not the place for you if you dislike western women so don't bother posting here as next comments will result in warnings & posting holidays. Thanks

I think that this statement is a gross generalization. I have only been here for two months and cannot speak authoritatively, but the men I have met so far are not "weak-willed, passive-aggressive, narcissistic" individuals, quite the opposite in fact. I am not saying that this type of man does not come here, because they do. I just find that overgeneralizing and putting a group of people (whatever that group may be) under one category does not necessarily describe that group. There are good western men in Thailand and there are bad. The same goes for Thai men of course.

• Like 1