I'm a male gold digger!

I thought that would get people's attention..... But it's true, well sort of

I'm in my 30s and am not rich nor poor, I'm actually more well off then the average person of my peers

I always look for a financially well off girl, not a farm girl, not a 7-11 girl. She doesn't have to be a millionaire or filthy rich

Now before people have a go at me and say I'm the equivalent of a male bar girl, I am actually not looking to live or leech off here on fact, I have no interest in her money

I actually want a girl who won't see me as a walking atm or is struggling to eat everyday or is too poor to do anything. I want a girl who has the financial means to look after herself physically and metaphorically.

I feel little connection with a lady that is always complaining about how expensive something is or how little money they have. I have been through tough times in the past and it's not somewhere I want to go again

So fire away boys!!

Edited by hellohello123

The fact you are having to boast about it on a forum tells me you have absolutely no success with women here nor ever will

You also forgot to mention how well hung you are and how terribly handsome to boot <deleted> ! thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

She doesn't have to be a millionaire or filthy rich...I am actually not looking to live or leech off here on fact, I have no interest in her money

Then you are not a gold digger.

I feel little connection with a lady that is always complaining about how expensive something is or how little money they have.

You are looking for a Yorkshire lass.

"I want a girl who has the financial means to look after herself physically and metaphorically."

Mrs T is such a woman. She supplies her own similes and analogies. It's quite a relief for me because I keep running out of those things.

T

• Like 1

I dated a woman for 1.5 years in America that made more money than me. I was nice, if we went out to eat we took turns paying for the meal. She never asked me for money, when I bought a motorcycle she went and bought her own so we could ride together.

Maybe we don't need an American or Australian section on Thai visa, just a section where the moderators can move messages to titled "completely useless posts that don't require any answers"

• Like 1

:) as you can see from the post, it wasnt a brag, im not rich, im not hansum, im not 10 years younger then I look, I dont have a 10 year younger teerak,

and its was more a passing comment on if there were other people who thought along the same way as me

and yes I have had met a fair of women like that, I never did say filthy rich, just not really poor

Where are you right now OP ? Don't they have them where you come from? Because sure as hell you are not in Thailand now , are you?wink.png

The odds are very low in thailand in my opinion, yes i agree

However unlike a lot of farangs on here I don't suddenly get the need to save a poor girl from a tough life, since I have graced them with my presence and since my culture is superior, which Is what a lot of numb nut tourists do by leaving their brain at the airport

Where are you right now OP ? Don't they have them where you come from? Because sure as hell you are not in Thailand now , are you?wink.png

Sprung !

But Roo whilst the OP has never actually been to Thailand, he's seen all the travel shows and once walked past an agency where they sold budget airfares to Bangkok......so he's well qualified and all that.

Plus he's already sexy ;)

What do you have to offer her ?

How successful have you been in locating her ?

Yes we need more details.

How much does she weigh?

Does she sweat?

Does she have a pet gerbil?

clean shaved or woolly-woolly?

I dated a woman for 1.5 years in America that made more money than me. I was nice, if we went out to eat we took turns paying for the meal. She never asked me for money, when I bought a motorcycle she went and bought her own so we could ride together.

Dining and biking sorted. How about the shagging?