Girlfriend don't want to sleep with me

Hi there!

I'm just new in Thai relationships and I met this girl and she is so nice, educated, polite…just explaining this as it seems that in Thailand many people seem to deal only with bar girls, she is not bar girl, don't even like partying...

OK, the point is, we had met and talked for some time until finally we had sex one night about a month ago, but now she come to meet me often we have sex but never stay with me over the night and always tell me we will do it he future as it's too much for now…she come back home and often we chat or Skype after...

Is it normal? I mean, we already had sex, and know each other, but still don't want to stay all night…Is this because she is traditional? What is she afraid of? Have you had similar experiences?

I just wanted to have some opinions. It's just strange for me as in western culture, often a girl can sleep with you for cuddling, but not have sex...

Thank you

• Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I haven't read the last comments…No, she doesn't live with parents…I asked her directly, she always says that I want too much…that I need to understand her culture, but I said to her the same about we had already sex...

I guess she is afraid of getting too much into it and she sleeping as too serious...

Anyway, thank you for your answers...

I can't find of any use your comments. I guess first one means is boring and you heard this often?

About this "general really HAS gone downhill, hasn't it? " Sorry, but I'm not sure where to post this...

I can see you're a very new member to here...

You need to click on the post you're referring and then click "quote" to make it clear...

Edited by Porkster

Obviously only a short time girl.

It's funny how people see obvious things in things that the don't even know. We have been meeting for months already…why is it so obvious for you that she is a short time girl?

She has no other boyfriend, Im sure about this…it would be impossible she has another boyfriend, she will have not time for this, she works and spend her free time with me...

I make love with her, but if I said this, I'm sure somebody will jump and say something about it, so let's say sex…if we feel love or not when we practice sex, its our business, I guess

It's funny how people see obvious things in things that the don't even know. We have been meeting for months already…why is it so obvious for you that she is a short time girl?

She has no other boyfriend, Im sure about this…it would be impossible she has another boyfriend, she will have not time for this, she works and spend her free time with me...

I make love with her, but if I said this, I'm sure somebody will jump and say something about it, so let's say sex…if we feel love or not when we practice sex, its our business, I guess

Then If all what you say is 100%, all I can assume is that your quote earlier was correct... She doesn't want to get too serious too quickly...

Just because she jumped into bed with you only after a month or 2 doesn't necessarily mean she's an easy lay, she obviously just likes you a lot and don't want you to think she's frigid or playing that waiting game...

She is human after all and has needs too.... Has she said about havering her heart broken by her previous boyfriend?

• Like 1

Don't worry about dicks like him,,, he's just another troll, plenty on here.

Yeah, thank you. I never post to this forum, but when I read posts it seems some people is upset or too negative often…I just like this girl and she likes me, I'm not stupid, I can feel…I guess is due to her values or fears as she always mention to go slow, she is afraid of love I guess…Also, her parents are traditional, so she is scared they find out she sleep with me...

I'm just looking for opinions about culture, Thai women, experiences, etc. but please don't try to make obvious what is not...

Then If all what you say is 100%, all I can assume is that your quote earlier was correct... She doesn't want to get too serious too quickly...

Just because she jumped into bed with you only after a month or 2 doesn't necessarily mean she's an easy lay, she obviously just likes you a lot and don't want you to think she's frigid or playing that waiting game...

She is human after all and has needs too.... Has she said about havering her heart broken by her previous boyfriend?

Yes, she has boyfriend before and she was disappointed and hurt (I think every Thai woman has been broken heart before)...

It's funny how people see obvious things in things that the don't even know. We have been meeting for months alreadywhy is it so obvious for you that she is a short time girl?

She has no other boyfriend, Im sure about thisit would be impossible she has another boyfriend, she will have not time for this, she works and spend her free time with me...

I make love with her, but if I said this, I'm sure somebody will jump and say something about it, so let's say sexif we feel love or not when we practice sex, its our business, I guess

1) You just made your business everybodies business by posting.

2) You are unlikely to find the answer you are looking for by anyone on here.

Best advice, let this thread fade into old news, enjoy your nightly escapades and don't get your heart involved.

Good luck.

• Like 1

unlike a lot of TV bitter people on here, OP may be looking for a genuine relationship, and its not all about sex,

obviously her sleeping over and no sex would also be a problem, but if I wanted a genuine relationship, and she wouldnt sleep over, id also be wondering why!

sorry, Ive got no advice other then to ask her straight up! also, there is still a possiblity of her being a bar girl and you have left your brain at the airport like a lot of tourists do (not implying you have)

just be aware

It's funny how people see obvious things in things that the don't even know. We have been meeting for months alreadywhy is it so obvious for you that she is a short time girl?

She has no other boyfriend, Im sure about thisit would be impossible she has another boyfriend, she will have not time for this, she works and spend her free time with me...

I make love with her, but if I said this, I'm sure somebody will jump and say something about it, so let's say sexif we feel love or not when we practice sex, its our business, I guess

1) You just made your business everybodies business by posting.

2) You are unlikely to find the answer you are looking for by anyone on here.

Best advice, let this thread fade into old news, enjoy your nightly escapades and don't get your heart involved.

Good luck.

Good advice for any man, anywhere.

Sounds like paradise to me. When she eventually does stay over and continues to do this and you accommodate her every whim, you will be back on here asking how to " put some distance " in your relationship. Enjoy it pal - you've got your cake and are,indeed, eating it !

• Like 1