Cars

Robby nz

Sometime, does this car lifts up when you start the engine?

Like the old Citroen?

Because there is no way that anybody can drive this car as it so low on the ground.

Please, forgive my ignorance.

Excuse me, but you're wrong. Here is a prove.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9pkZ1oTk40 It's a car fashion among Russians muslimsbiggrin.png .

Welllllllll.......now I've seen them allblink.png

Thanks Alex.

Taking the opportunity, have to tell you that your photos and your ability and knowledge on photoshop are awesome.

I really enjoy your picturesthumbsup.gif

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometime, does this car lifts up when you start the engine?

Like the old Citroen?

Because there is no way that anybody can drive this car as it so low on the ground.

Please, forgive my ignorance.

Excuse me, but you're wrong. Here is a prove.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9pkZ1oTk40 It's a car fashion among Russians muslimsbiggrin.png .

Welllllllll.......now I've seen them allblink.png

Thanks Alex.

Taking the opportunity, have to tell you that your photos and your ability and knowledge on photoshop are awesome.

I really enjoy your picturesthumbsup.gif

Thank you! I started to study Photoshop and photography just 3 months ago. So I hope my pics is going to be bettersmile.png .

• 3 weeks later...

^^Where did you take the pic TP1? Haven't seen me old mate Del Boy for a while. Don't tell me his tracked me down to Thailand for that 'monkey' I owe him! ohmy.png

Outside the London car museum in Hayes, Middlesex.

Don't think it's the original, looks more like a copy.....but again I could be wrong.

But beware Boycie, if you owe him a 'monkey' he will track you down wherever you are.

He would even do that for a 'ton'

As I don't want to upset Mr Boycie, or any other Mr Boycie and also as I don't want to bend the TVF rules, which have done already, although unintentionally and I apologize for that.

With this, I'm asking the moderators to delete my post # 386, as the picture although it was taken by me it was in the UK and not ii Thailand as the rules specify.

Thank you very much.

As I don't want to upset Mr Boycie, or any other Mr Boycie and also as I don't want to bend the TVF rules, which have done already, although unintentionally and I apologize for that.

With this, I'm asking the moderators to delete my post # 386, as the picture although it was taken by me it was in the UK and not ii Thailand as the rules specify.

Thank you very much.

ah! bending the rules once in a while.... is not really a big deal..... me thinks!....wink.png

Archived