Snorkelling Spots Close to Hua Hin

saramsland

Hi Guys,

My friend & I are taking our kids to Hua Hin this weekend & want to introduce them to some Snorkelling. As the kids are only young I am not looking at anything too deep but just a few metres. I did search google & can only come up with Koh Talu which is about an hour south of HH, does anyone know of any worthy snorkelling spots a little closer to town?

It depends how big the kids are but if they are quite small, you could consider Sai Noi beach just south of Khao Tao, just down from Takiab, work your way along the rocks on either side of the beach. It may be worth checking out along the rocks below the temple at Khao Tao itself. May be possible also starting on the north side of Takiab, though never tried. Also, below Dolphin Bay and in the Sam Roi Yod park itself there are some rocky outcrops accessible from beaches that could be worth a try.

• Like 1

The waters near Koh Talu are crystal clear. It is maybe a long drive, but worth it. Otherwise you have to go out to some islands near Hua Hin. I heard there are some worth going to, but I didn't really check it out yet, as I'm busy with my garden...

• Like 1