Man leaves dead body in Bangkok taxi

webfact

I don't buy that story. The taxi driver sits in the car, opens the trunk and let someone lift at least 50 KG in his trunk without standing next to him? And then he

"forgets" to remind the teenage boy of his luggage? coffee1.gif

Sounds strange doesn't it. Don't forget though, it was dark, people are lazy and there is this remote opening button for the trunk. Still, if I were the taxi driver I would have at least watched the young guy in the mirror, car lights maybe helping a little, and a dead person over the shoulder should have been conspicuous

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While on the subject of Garbage Bags I have problems finding bags that hold 5kg how the hell you can put around 50kg without it braking has me beat Where do you get em ?

http://shoponline.tescolotus.com/en-GB/ProductDetail/ProductDetail/6025259482

Just remember when you put the dead body in, be sure to seal the bag securely with thais provided and use both hands to carry. Please dispose of responsibly and thank you.whistling.gif

• Like 1

While on the subject of Garbage Bags I have problems finding bags that hold 5kg how the hell you can put around 50kg without it braking has me beat Where do you get em ?

like some of the gals i used to date : double up.

• Like 1

I don't buy that story. The taxi driver sits in the car, opens the trunk and let someone lift at least 50 KG in his trunk without standing next to him? And then he

"forgets" to remind the teenage boy of his luggage? coffee1.gif

Not many will offer assistance and if the kid shouted he's got it, the driver would happily have sat in his seat eating some vile smelling stuff.. He probably thought all of his Christmases had come at once when the kid "forgot" the package in the boot!!

Are you <deleted> kidding me! Trust me if it was a bag of cash he would of never came back! He just didn't want to Hey caught with the body. How do we know the driver didn't put it there? If you put something in the trunk the size of a bag, what are the chances that you are <deleted> going to forget it!

Are you <deleted> kidding me! Trust me if it was a bag of cash he would of never came back! He just didn't want to Hey caught with the body. How do we know the driver didn't put it there? If you put something in the trunk the size of a bag, what are the chances that you are <deleted> going to forget it!

If the passenger put it there, I seriously doubt he forgot. That was a deliberate move, and then vanished into the crowd, probably never to be seen again.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"forgets" to remind the teenage boy of his luggage? coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Something fishy about this story, time for the TV desktop detectives to sharpen they're pencils and get to work coffee1.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The article says the victim was in his 20's with his throat cut. Must be a Thai victim since it does not say otherwise.

Did they find a samurai sword with blood on it under the drivers seat? Oh no, of course the bib forget to look in the taxi after he reported a dead body in the trunk.

In the original Bk Post article it said the man was 20-25, which is NOT a teenager, who hailed a cab in Samut Sakhon, had the driver wait while he put the "package" in the trunk, then had the driver drop him off at the Samae dam area in Bang Khun Thien area of Bangkok.

Typical Thai reporting, no two stories are the same. No one seems to bother to actually check little things like FACTS.

Facts, facts, come on now where do you think you are?

Why didn't he just lay the body on the railway lines,would have been classed as a suicide.

Will probably be classed as suicide anyway, the "fare" climbed into the boot, got into the plastic bag and suffocated - end of story.

• Like 1

It seems a bit of a sidetrack, but I want to know where the guy was dropped off.

I am betting the bus station!

Anybody ( no pun intended ) suspect the cab driver, this guy is portrayed as being too dense to even be able to drive let alone find his way home

In the original Bk Post article it said the man was 20-25, which is NOT a teenager, who hailed a cab in Samut Sakhon, had the driver wait while he put the "package" in the trunk, then had the driver drop him off at the Samae dam area in Bang Khun Thien area of Bangkok.

Typical Thai reporting, no two stories are the same. No one seems to bother to actually check little things like FACTS.

Facts, facts, come on now where do you think you are?

That's right, never let facts get in the way of a good piece of fiction.

seems strange how the teenager managed to get a man's dead body to the roadside, hail down a cab (presumably with the dead body by his side), got the driver to open the boot, lifted the dead body, and squeezed it into the boot, all by the side of a public road, without raising any suspicions...

...maybe he offered the driver a meter +50 baht deal

He agreed to go halves on the body fee, but he stiffed him.

It seems a bit of a sidetrack, but I want to know where the guy was dropped off.

I am betting the bus station!

Anybody ( no pun intended ) suspect the cab driver, this guy is portrayed as being too dense to even be able to drive let alone find his way home

Are you new here ?

• Like 1