Man leaves dead body in Bangkok taxi

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the shot with smiling(?) BIBS standing behind the handcuffed taxidriver sitting at the table with plastic bag stuffed with evidence.

(OOPS.Forgot to mention surgical masks and gloves.)

In the original Bk Post article it said the man was 20-25, which is NOT a teenager, who hailed a cab in Samut Sakhon, had the driver wait while he put the "package" in the trunk, then had the driver drop him off at the Samae dam area in Bang Khun Thien area of Bangkok.

Typical Thai reporting, no two stories are the same. No one seems to bother to actually check little things like FACTS.

It is reported like that all the time. The red bull guy was also referred to as a teenager and he was 28. Maybe it has something to do with the development of Thais in thie 20's just coming into puberty.

Truth be known in reality it was a fare paying passenger who expired in one of Bangkok's infamous traffic gridlocks so ably manufactured by the traffic police farce force.

Hence the cabby no doubt gave the passing urchin a baht or two to load the expired client into the boot of said taxi so as to exonerate him ( the taxi driver ) from blame and any subsequent liability legally and financially along with proving the effectiveness of taxi drivers lucky amulets toocheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Having lived here a while, precious little surprises me any more...

You must be an undertakerlaugh.png ........................I could live here for another 50 years and nothing would prepare me for finding a dead guy in the boot of my car.