Wanting To Buy A Small Boat, Where ?

North

Hello Everyone,

I would like to have a small boat ( dinghy ) 14-15 feet, made of glassfibre and a trailer for the boat, do you know where to buy one near Khon Kaen ?

North :o

Hello Everyone,

I would like to have a small boat ( dinghy ) 14-15 feet, made of glassfibre and a trailer for the boat, do you know where to buy one near Khon Kaen ?

North :D

Don't know about glassfibre boats, but there are often plastic boats propped up against walls in the yards selling plastic water tanks, etc. on the edge of town. Fine for messing about on ponds and lakes for a spot of fishing, but useless for sailing or moving along at speed with an outboard, if that was your intention? :D

Suspect Bangkok or Patters may be your best bet for a fibre boat. :o

Hello Everyone,

North :o

I looked for one a while back and then gave up if you want a small dinghy I thing Pattaya would be the best seen a few in the shops (new) bet or maybe Nong Khai

Also have seen them for sale in the large car magazine that you can get all over thailand

Hello Everyone,

Don't know about glassfibre boats, but there are often plastic boats propped up against walls in the yards selling plastic water tanks, etc. on the edge of town. Fine for messing about on ponds and lakes for a spot of fishing, but useless for sailing or moving along at speed with an outboard, if that was your intention? :D

Suspect Bangkok or Patters may be your best bet for a fibre boat. :o

Well, yes, I did intend to mount an outboard engine on the boat, I have two, one 4hp. Yamaha and one 9.9hp. Mariner, but maybe I need to go to Pattaya or Bangkok to buy the boat.

But I will be looking around, and maybe I have some luck.