If re-entry by air, can I have 30 days stamp?

Hi.

I already have several 30-days- stamp on road.(Cambodia or Myanmar.

Visa run agent which I always use, said that if you have more than 4 30 -days- stamp at the border,

you will get only 7 day-stamp ( on road)

If I fly out -in, can I get 30 days -stamp??

If anyone knows, please advise..

Thank you.

You should be able to get another entry by air but you may asked some questions on entry., It would be advisable to have a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival.

If you plan on staying here much longer it would be best to go out for a tourist visa.

You should be able to get another entry by air but you may asked some questions on entry., It would be advisable to have a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival.

If you plan on staying here much longer it would be best to go out for a tourist visa.

If he doesn't have an onward ticket within 30 days, absolutely no Airline will let him check-in at his point of origin anyway

If he doesn't have an onward ticket within 30 days, absolutely no Airline will let him check-in at his point of origin anyway

Are you absolutely sure about that? I am asking because during the past 24 hours approximately 2,147 foreigners arrived at BKK airport under the visa exemption scheme and without a ticket out of Thailand, which indicates that their airlines let them check in, board the aircraft, and fly to Thailand without such ticket.

Of course, as always what happened in the past is no guarantee that it will continue to happen in future, but you seem to know something that others do not know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not true,

I just flew in from Singapore, airline asked about onward travel but i just replied, no i dont have as im not sure where i will be going yet.

No questions and no issue at immigration.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app