Board members of PTT resign

webfact

Board members of PTT resign

BANGKOK, 27 June 2014 (NNT) – National oil conglomerate PTT made known that four members of the company’s board have resigned to fulfill other engagements.

Among those four include Mr. Sihasak Phuangketkaew, Mr. Tossapon Sirisamphan, Mr. Boonsom Lerthiranwong, and Mr. Insorn Buakeaw, who were all appointed as independent directors of the organization. Their resignations will become effective from June 30 onwards.

PTT would also designate another separate committee to replace the four who have resigned. The members of the new committee would include well-known figures such as former THAI Airways boss Piyasawat Amranand, Internal Trade Department Director-General Nantawan Sakuntanaga, and former Energy Deputy Permanent-Secretary Kurujit Nakornthap.

The announcements follow the resignation of former deputy Pheu Thai Party leader Pranpree Bahiddha-Nukara as board chairman. He said that the move is to pave the way for the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) to reform the country.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-06-27 footer_n.gif

• Like 2

Excellent move! Replace the totally corrupt with the only slightly corrupt. Well done PTT.

Now where's all the gold asset papers you own, for most of the gold reserves held by BKK and KasiBanks? Went with the 'retirements' did they?

Some of us know more than you know! ;)

• Like 2

...four members of the company’s board have resigned to fulfill other engagements.

Yea, sure...you did it to take better jobs...yea, sure. I expect they were made an offer they couldn't refuse.

Excellent move! Replace the totally corrupt with the only slightly corrupt. Well done PTT.

Now where's all the gold asset papers you own, for most of the gold reserves held by BKK and KasiBanks? Went with the 'retirements' did they?

Some of us know more than you know! wink.png

Come on then mate... Let the cat out of the bag. Please share how much he's stolen, I really am interested. Or PM me.

It has always been a job for the boys no matter what country, just some are more blatant and don't care about being caught.

Some of us know more than you know! wink.png

Come on then mate... Let the cat out of the bag. Please share how much he's stolen, I really am interested. Or PM me.

It has always been a job for the boys no matter what country, just some are more blatant and don't care about being caught.

I'll PM.. just not right now.... ;)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Interesting move. Not sure if they were forced out, or if they are

rats deserting a sinking ship. Am assuming a timely departure

would stop any financial investigations....

If they have jumped ship for what I think they have , they have wasted their time, it just seems to me a to much of coincidence all these directors deserting the PTT , they all can't dislike General Prayuth.

Interesting move. Not sure if they were forced out, or if they are

rats deserting a sinking ship. Am assuming a timely departure

would stop any financial investigations....

I sisncerely hope not.

So...they are putting in a former THAI airways failure to replace a failure on the way out to replace other failures elsewhere?

What a reshuffle. They are taking all the worst wealthy do-nothings and assigning them positions of equal benefits in other companies and state enterprises.

Reform my butt. This is so cosmetic it could be used as Pattaya Lipstick (or more like Foundation).

Literally, same same but different. There seems to be about 75 of these Lords of Inaction in the country, and they are constantly reassigned and never replaced. New blood is always related to old blood by them to keep the established palms and wheels greased. It's not cronyism, it is in plain fact feudal.

Maybe I should think of it as being more like crop rotation....blink.png

So...they are putting in a former THAI airways failure to replace a failure on the way out to replace other failures elsewhere?

What a reshuffle. They are taking all the worst wealthy do-nothings and assigning them positions of equal benefits in other companies and state enterprises.

Reform my butt. This is so cosmetic it could be used as Pattaya Lipstick (or more like Foundation).

Literally, same same but different. There seems to be about 75 of these Lords of Inaction in the country, and they are constantly reassigned and never replaced. New blood is always related to old blood by them to keep the established palms and wheels greased. It's not cronyism, it is in plain fact feudal.

Actually it was feudal having a PTP crony (or cronies) at the top of one of Thailands largest companies. Oil spill anyone? Plus they got rid of some of the similar cronies at the top of Thai Airways. Massive loss anyone?

Yes it is like crop rotation which is good agricultural practice that should be taught to some farmers here.

• Like 1

Regarding crop rotation; It is quite probable, they use the same fertilizer and only change the numbers around a bit. Yesterday more nitrogen, today more phosphate, tomorrow more "lao te khun". oc