Quarter million Spaniards call for Yuyee’s release

Lite Beer

And the little rich girls who kills 10 people in a commute van gets 2 years probabtion and limited annual community service.

Their legal system is so dyfunctional meaning those who make pays offs get off...

In this case she was punished for non-thai behavior. The judge/lawyers should be investigated...

CB

Yes sure ................Another job for the General before he signs off ! coffee1.gif

He's never going to sign off, he's here for the long stay, doesn't anybody get that yet?

• Like 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the little rich girls who kills 10 people in a commute van gets 2 years probabtion and limited annual community service.

Their legal system is so dyfunctional meaning those who make pays offs get off...

In this case she was punished for non-thai behavior. The judge/lawyers should be investigated...

CB

Yes sure ................Another job for the General before he signs off ! coffee1.gif

He's never going to sign off, he's here for the long stay, doesn't anybody get that yet?

Yep! may be a good thing provided he dumps his mate Suthep. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Did she not know the punishment in Thailand for smuggling drugs possible she can’t read? It can carry the death sentence so she should be happy with her 15 years ‘do the crime serve the time’ did she not have a financial option with some common corruption regarding her crime pay police or judge to get off with a lesser sentence.

you are the one who cant read here

5 milligramms..15 years

as charging someone of terrorism for foot stomping,more or less

Edited by kaobang

250 milligrams is a quarter of a gram. "Smuggling" a quarter of a gram? Smuggling would imply financial reward, where would the financial reward be in a quarter of a gram? "Hiding" would be a better description, she could have a quarter of a gram under her nails which would lead a person to think some nice person pointed the finger at her. I wonder why somebody would do such a thing to her? I can't get my head around people who would do that.

• Like 1

CB

Yep! may be a good thing provided he dumps his mate Suthep. coffee1.gif

That would have to be done, dump the Suthep person. It might be a good thing and I certainly hope it is as there won't be any choices in it for the public. If he thought it was a good thing I wonder why he didn't propose himself in an election (as he retires in a short while) and do it the normal way? I think I know the answer to that.

Time the Junta had another witch hunt with the drugies again before Thais start to think it’s acceptable in polite society snorting coke boys in black and a visit in the night another suicide or drug overdose job done .

Shocking sentence for something so little. She hasn't harmed anyone except herself. One day the world will realise this way of fighting drugs is the totally wrong way to do things.

Lots of people live perfectly normal lives whilst taking recreational drugs, the governments around the world would do better to work with this rather than fight it.

• Like 1

This is a Thai woman subject to hai law.

Farang in EU (Spain) must have nothing to do with Thai's domestic and internal criminal handling.

Come back when you can prove that she is not guilty, and have never taken drug before.

Farang in EU (Spain) must have nothing to do with Thai's domestic and internal criminal handling.

Come back when you can prove that she is not guilty, and have never taken drug before.

again dont make me laugh

where is this thai law about giving 15 years for 5 milligramms

looks like your ideal justice is not far from some tribal justice of few islamic countries

but even so,i can prove you she is not guilty,and has never taken drug in your country(out of thailand its not your business).5 milligramms you can not sniff because not enough,you can not do anything.250 milligramms..same

this sentence is against every modern concept of law and coming from a country member of United Nation,brings so much shame to the legal system of Thailand

Edited by kaobang
  • Like 2

Sad she had to go down the drugy use route. Good life that was not enough. sad.png

'Down the drugy use route' ...what does that mean?

Oh, you mean doing some drugs for recreation? People have been doing such things since people first existed, about 270,000 years ago.

Does 'drugy use route' apply to the use of the most harmful drug also? Of course, I'm referring to the drug that lawmakers and law enforcers use; alcohol.

Maybe some advice from Chalerm might help.

maybe the unspoken bribe at the police stations? It's quite common for professional smugglers.

a quarter of a gram makes her a professional smuggler?

she got arrested due to tip-offs. I doubt that anyone could make out 5mg to bother to inform the police. Usually tip-offs contain higher amounts. I'm afraid that influential kamnans reduced the findings to 5mg and then increased to 250mg which is 50times higher.

I suspect that people were paid to make the largest amount disappear, this is almost certain. Could have been 250/500 (or more) grams in my opinion.

• Like 1

i found the pic of the Chit Lom glue huffing teens for my thai friends from the middle ages

g3.jpg

30 years of jail each so they cant contaminate other kids with their negative brains?is this your sick model of justice?

Edited by kaobang
  • Like 1

maybe the unspoken bribe at the police stations? It's quite common for professional smugglers.

a quarter of a gram makes her a professional smuggler?

she got arrested due to tip-offs. I doubt that anyone could make out 5mg to bother to inform the police. Usually tip-offs contain higher amounts. I'm afraid that influential kamnans reduced the findings to 5mg and then increased to 250mg which is 50times higher.

I suspect that people were paid to make the largest amount disappear, this is almost certain. Could have been 250/500 (or more) grams in my opinion.

There used to be a kid on Lamai beach who would approach single people on the beach and sell them marijuana. After he took possession a couple of police would appear and arrest him. They then gave the marijuana back to the kid along with a 200 baht (yes, TWO hundred) reward and they went again. So not all tip-offs are involving major cartels etc. I would think it more likely that in this case it was a personal thing. Somebody didn't like her and wanted to do her harm, otherwise she would have dumped the lot and not leave anything on her person (that's how it strikes me anyway)

• Like 1

and will only harm the LOS with future tourists searching for more friendly destinations

Many (most?) of us can enjoy a tourist destination without shoving some unknown and potentially deadly substance up our hooters....

Drug taking is IMHO, for sad losers who have forgotten (or never known) how to enjoy life without a 'crutch'.

Alcohol is used for the same purpose it should also be banned if that's the case

• Like 2

250 milligrams is a quarter of a gram. "Smuggling" a quarter of a gram? Smuggling would imply financial reward, where would the financial reward be in a quarter of a gram? "Hiding" would be a better description, she could have a quarter of a gram under her nails which would lead a person to think some nice person pointed the finger at her. I wonder why somebody would do such a thing to her? I can't get my head around people who would do that.

Cheap Divorce

• Like 2

Cheap Divorce

Strangely enough that thought went through my head too! We're bad people.

Does anyone recall the Case in Pattaya involving Britt Kevin Quill about 11 years ago? I think he was sentenced to 6 years jail for a cigarette pack full of Yabba tablets; he was on his way to the airport for a visa run back to England, after a long period in jail it was later admitted by Police that he was setup, his sentence of 6 years was short compared to Yuyee’s and its proof that people do get setup in Thailand, he was setup by his business partners

Life's not been good to her check those saggy breasts

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You're a real class act.

No worries

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

She looks ill in the second photo -

Anyway, it serves the lie that the rich always get away with it.

I suspect she is more famous than rich. Not necessarily the same.

Again the red bull punk is still on the loose. That was a demonstration

of the raw power of serious money....

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Guilty as charged, keep her in jail for the 15 yrs.. A good deterrent for others including younger generations

you gotta have propaline glycol running through your veins to think that.

What pueurile things to say. Response to 1st sentence: Let's imagine you lived next door to a wife beater. Every night you'd hear screams, and every day a woman emerging with yet new bruises. Would you do nothing, but merely proclaim; "It's my neighbor's issue. Nothing to do with me."

We live on a finite planet. If a gross injustice (against the environment or against people) happens - anywhere - it's an issue I'm concerned about.

The 2nd sentence above is even more ridiculous, if that's possible. Everyone reading this thread, everyone on Thaivisa.com has done drugs. Taking drugs are as natural for humans as being horny. The ultimate irony, is many of the people who criminalize others for taking drugs, are themselves druggies. Chaleum is a prime example. An American, Mr. Anslinger (one J.Edgar Hoover's lovers), was forefront of the successful movement in the US to criminalize hemp and ganga. Anslinger was a morphine addict. Those US rules against pot and hemp have been exported to many countries, including Thailand. A morphine addict was instrumental in forcing through a law which put dozens of people on death row in SE Asian's prisons.

If you don't believe me, compare the drug laws of the US with the those of SE Asian countries. They're identical. America's DEA doesn't spend billions of dollars in SE Asia to promote Harley Davidson. No siree. They spend those billions to criminalize hundreds of people - and ruining their lives, when therapy or counseling would suffice.

If my 11 year old son steals 500 baht out of my wallet, do I slap him to the ground and lock him in a room for a month? No. I scold him, and try to get him to understand that stealing is bad.

Does anyone recall the Case in Pattaya involving Britt Kevin Quill about 11 years ago? I think he was sentenced to 6 years jail for a cigarette pack full of Yabba tablets; he was on his way to the airport for a visa run back to England, after a long period in jail it was later admitted by Police that he was setup, his sentence of 6 years was short compared to Yuyee’s and its proof that people do get setup in Thailand, he was setup by his business partners

Don't recall, but an insanely corrupt police force is what has kept me from never visiting Thailand again, even though my Wife would love me to live there. The odds of a jealous cop targeting an innocent foreigner, just because he doesn't like him is much too high.

Edited by dude123
  • Like 1