White Skin 'v' Dark Skin

jayenram

White or Dark  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Following on from the Miss Thailand thread and the references to the Thai gril's preference for 'white' skin, which of the two make-up styles would you say were pretty in your opinion.

The gril in question appeared to prefer the 'white' look. :o

post-123-1151200975_thumb.jpg

post-123-1151201005_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking REAL white shin or face powder?

I like tan skin and (real) white skin on Asian girls in most cases, but a really pretty black Asian can be a stunner too.

It really depends on the girl. :o

I didn't appear to word the question correctly.

The picture on the left is the gril without any make-up whatsoever (maybe a little lipstick). The picture on the right is her conception of applying make up to make her look beautiful (i.e. "white").

I like tan skin and (real) white skin on Asian girls in most cases, but a really pretty black Asian can be a stunner too.

It really depends on the girl. :D

The picture on the left is the gril without any make-up whatsoever (maybe a little lipstick). The picture on the right is her conception of applying make up to make her look beautiful (i.e. "white").

Wierd............. :D:D:o

redrus

It really depends on the girl. :D

I don't find this girl attractive in either picture.

She's just not pretty. :o

from a female point of view, the natural looks makes her prettty, not anything overly special but nice & "sweet girl next door" looking, the whitened up picture makes her look like a freak & even a bit mannish, like a out of practice katoey.

I voted dark skin as dark skin can look healthy and vibrant. We were diving and had a dive master (Thai girl) who had the most fantastic tanned skin, she looked so good it was unreal! However, I have to agree with the poster who said 'whatever makes them happy'. Sometimes though, they use white make-up which makes them look really scary!!! The natural look is always best for me.

Red Bounty man as opposed to a Blue Bounty!

White underwear looks SENSATIONAL on dark skin girls.

Biggest thing for me is 1. Arse 2. Smile

Never been a tits man, don't know why really! Perfect arse it has to be.

:D

Have you considered that you might be in the wrong forum? :o

Dark skin - pale/pastey doesnt do it for me. However whatever makes the person happy is what really counts.

So true,but my taste has changed a little bit.I suppose living in CM has given me the opportunity to admire the fair skin lasses up north.