Passports of Charupong and Jakrapob revoked

Lite Beer

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now they can ask for political refugee status anywhere in the world.

with revoking their passports the junta lowered their own chances of extradition of a stateless person

the point is if the world would want corrupt people unless they also are corrupt. these ones most likely do not have the financial status as Mr. T and I doubt Mr. T would carry them for long

Your making assumptions these people are guilty, being wanted and being guilty are not the same. Countries will be lining up to take them as stateless people. Lets hope its never the current government looking for refuge...options will be very limited

• Like 2

with revoking their passports the junta lowered their own chances of extradition of a stateless person

there're still one way one time travel documents available ...

• Like 1

Well it's about time they thought of this...now go after the biggest one of all. I can tell you where's he's been traveling to....Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and maybe before in and out of Chaing Mai before the coup.

• Like 2

None of these guys passports being revolted surprise me. They are dangerous criminals. Mr Charupong said "10 million guns were registered in Thailand. “These are guns for self-defense,”. He went on to say “If anyone underestimates the power of the people, you’ll know about it. I believe that we must be prepared to enter a decisive situation.

Dr Weng of course defended his speech saying his statement at the red shirts' meeting that referred to 10 million guns owned by Thais was a warning against the use of violence in preventing a military coup but did not threaten any group, but then Dr Weng also said the UDD protestors went to the AEAN Summit in Pattaya to ensure peace and to facilitate that peace they stormed the summit with weapons.

One must respect the Junta's foresight and judgement in revoking the passports of these criminals. I wonder if Dr Weng will storm the NCPO headquarters with war weapons to peacefully ask the Junta to reconsider.

That is PTP logic right there.

Well done to the Right Honorable General Prayuth for taking a stand against criminals and overseas terrorist cells that want to harm Thailand and it's people.

The Junta revoking passports will carry no weight in all of the 1st world. Junta actions treated with disdain outside of their own borders. Do you remember Thaksin...Interpol...terrorists..the LiFAO at Abhisit..he clocked up more airmiles than the pope. DJJamie you have third world ethics and understanding

You are a funny man.crazy.gif

How are you people doing in foreign countries with the new Thai government you are trying to set up.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

the point is if the world would want corrupt people unless they also are corrupt. these ones most likely do not have the financial status as Mr. T and I doubt Mr. T would carry them for long

Your making assumptions these people are guilty, being wanted and being guilty are not the same. Countries will be lining up to take them as stateless people. Lets hope its never the current government looking for refuge...options will be very limited

Do you both understand what a stateless person is?

Hint, cancelling a passport does not make a person stateless.

• Like 2

None of these guys passports being revolted surprise me. They are dangerous criminals. Mr Charupong said "10 million guns were registered in Thailand. “These are guns for self-defense,”. He went on to say “If anyone underestimates the power of the people, you’ll know about it. I believe that we must be prepared to enter a decisive situation.

Dr Weng of course defended his speech saying his statement at the red shirts' meeting that referred to 10 million guns owned by Thais was a warning against the use of violence in preventing a military coup but did not threaten any group, but then Dr Weng also said the UDD protestors went to the AEAN Summit in Pattaya to ensure peace and to facilitate that peace they stormed the summit with weapons.

One must respect the Junta's foresight and judgement in revoking the passports of these criminals. I wonder if Dr Weng will storm the NCPO headquarters with war weapons to peacefully ask the Junta to reconsider.

That is PTP logic right there.

Well done to the Right Honorable General Prayuth for taking a stand against criminals and overseas terrorist cells that want to harm Thailand and it's people.

Criminals ??? you muppet LOL ok

If a passport is revoked, who would know its revoked, apart from the issuing country?

I don't know why these people are apposing the junta. Come back, spend 10 days in government detention and then be set free?

The junta are trying to bring the people together by removing the friction that existed before with colour politics. Its just a temporary arrangement. Later politics will come back, political parties, elections and a voted in government.

• Like 1

politics and thailand dont mix sadly. You couldn't have two more different sides. i can understand the red shirt supporters saying that bangkok is v elitist etc, because it kind of is.. but also can understand the frustration with many hard working professionals in bangkok, angry at the criminals in Pheu Thai party ruining the country and taking the money

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

My be they would consider a practice extradition exercise from Dubai first and then HK

If you are referring to Thaskin , he now lives in HK