tourist visa extension

Hello forum,

Im a British national on a 30 day tourist visa that is due to expire on the 4th July. I'm staying in Pattaya so have (as far as i know) 2 options, either Joniten immigration or a border run to Cambodia.

I hope my question can be answered and will be of use to another forum member in the future.

1. Cost of the tourist visa extension in Jontien?

2. How long will the tourist visa be extended by?

3. What paperwork do i need to take with me?

4. What is the best time to visit the office,does it get massively busy?

I'm hoping to be issued with a 30 day extension from Jontien immigration if not il maybe need to visit Cambodia...

5. Cost of a decent agency to visit Cambodia for a day?

6. what tourist visa extension would i be granted?

If you have any other information or tips about tourist visa extensions i would very much appreciate any useful input.

Thank you in advance.

Barnaby.

If you entered on a 30 day visa exemption and not a tourist visa,the most you will get at immigration is a 7 day extension with proof of onward travel.

If you wish to stay longer you will need to leave the country and either obtain a tourist visa in Laos or Cambodia,or if you don't require so much time re enter by air or land for another 30 day visa exemption,assuming you don't already have back to back entries given the current climate.

Edited by stoneyboy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the quick replies. Much appreciated. Looks like the Jontien option is a tad expensive for only 7 days. iv looked at an agency in Pattaya and for 2500 baht i get an all inclusive visa run breakfast and lunch included. looks like the better option.

Thanks again.

Barnaby