'New Rules For The Coup'...........new pinned thread

jaideeguy

I would like to humbly suggest to the mods and admin that a new pinned topic for all the 'new rules' that have been added since the coup started and keep on coming at us. Maybe it might save some unknowing Falang a bit of grief.

No need to discuss politics or comment on the morality or discrimination of the rules..................just the rules as they occur.

Anyone else on board on this simple, but helpful request????

• Like 1

Are there really that many new rules that will be enforced on foreigners or that foreigners are likely to breach in ignorance?

Mostly red foreigners wanting to point out the problems feeling they are being attacked.

The OP has already started 2 alarmist threads about it. His Blood-pressure must run high after his favorite government was put on their place.

His 3 finger salute topic and the one about the army coming to check private homes were hilarious.

Most foreigners will have absolutely no problems unless they want to antagonize the current junta.

I've heard of quite a few and that's why I think it's an important Falang public awareness topic. The wife tells me of some that I haven't heard before, like the most recent custom's crackdown just yesterday, the three finger salute ban, etc. and apparently in a coup, ignorance is not an excuse and you are guilty.

Please let's not let this topic get political and get locked as TV is under the martial law rules and quite strict about political discussions.

So, could I ask the usual TV keyboard warriors to not comment unless it is a contribution.

I've heard of quite a few and that's why I think it's an important Falang public awareness topic. The wife tells me of some that I haven't heard before, like the most recent custom's crackdown just yesterday, the three finger salute ban, etc. and apparently in a coup, ignorance is not an excuse and you are guilty.

Please let's not let this topic get political and get locked as TV is under the martial law rules and quite strict about political discussions.

So, could I ask the usual TV keyboard warriors to not comment unless it is a contribution.

Your a red keyboard warrior and 2 of your topics have been closed. Now you are again trying it an other way.

Be serious man how often would you make the 3 finger salute to the army or at sensitive points. How many houses with foreigners have been searched (not Thai red hotheads).

Its a storm in teacup you are just pushing your agenda.

All i have noticed that here in Pattaya ,on the Sukhumvit where the army post is ,that when it started they all stood about with guns ,now one stands around outside with no gun and the rest seem to be asleep inside.

Are there really that many new rules that will be enforced on foreigners or that foreigners are likely to breach in ignorance?

Mostly red foreigners wanting to point out the problems feeling they are being attacked.

The OP has already started 2 alarmist threads about it. His Blood-pressure must run high after his favorite government was put on their place.

His 3 finger salute topic and the one about the army coming to check private homes were hilarious.

Most foreigners will have absolutely no problems unless they want to antagonize the current junta.

oops, I didn't post fast enough as a rat snuck by, but to reply to his last ...............

"His 3 finger salute topic and the one about the army coming to check private homes were hilarious."

But true!!

"Most foreigners will have absolutely no problems unless they want to antagonize the current junta"

Not always true as we know that so many laws in LOS are enforced at will or whim.

Get over it and get on with your life or tweet Jonathan Head from the BBC if you are feeling lonely.

Good thing most people see through this guys agenda. This is his 3rd topic.. and I wager you it will be closed too.

Just pushing his agenda about how harsh we live under the junta.

Junta 4 ever biggrin.png

oops, I didn't post fast enough as a rat snuck by, but to reply to his last ...............

"His 3 finger salute topic and the one about the army coming to check private homes were hilarious."

But true!!

"Most foreigners will have absolutely no problems unless they want to antagonize the current junta"

Not always true as we know that so many laws in LOS are enforced at will or whim.

Not true at all.. you heard (or imagined) no way for us to check.. its called rumor mongering about the houses. I haven't read a single report of a house occupied by a foreigner not involved with the red shirts being checked.

I have yet to read any reports about foreigners that are not provocating the army at key locations being arrested.

So a storm in a teacup.

The three finger salute was posted in the Thailand Live topic here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/731250-thailand-live-tuesday-3-jun-2014/page-2#entry7922340

The reason it was not posted as a topic for discussion would be this:

NCPO: All suspects in lese majeste cases, national security cases, violators of NCPO orders will face court martial

Due to the fluid situation in Thailand and the pressure being placed on the media, Thaivisa will temporarily impose strict limitations on any comments that can be construed as being negative about the imposition of Martial Law or the Coup. Posters will also not be permitted to make references to the royal family.

It is the hope of Thaivisa that this will be a temporary situation. Thaivisa will continue to monitor the situation and it is our wish that in a short while we will be able to less strict in the policy concerning posting. Posts contravening the policy will be removed without notice.

Please exercise extreme care in your posts. The same rules applies to Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thaivisa Forum guidelines/rules: http://www.thaivisa....tion=boardrules

Thaivisa Forum Admin

Perhaps it would be wise to follow the Thailand Live topic on a daily basis to read these updates.
Moved back to General topics where it was originally posted and now closed.