Wayne Rooney

Backpack_thailand

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the normal british thing to do is build him up then try to destroy him on one bad performance.

did they decide yet if it was going to be at this world cup or..? :D

No, hopefully it will be his first game for Man United in the new season. After the world cup i'll go back to hating the fat git :o

what a great talent rooney is.

mind you with looks like that im not sure he'll be following beckham in the modelling department.

I'd rather do his bird than Popham( Vicki ) though...... :o

Walcott's is worth a poke in the whiskers, too. :D

did you mean walcott,himself :D:o ,or the girlfreind.

i read ashley cole may be that way inclined. :D

:D

I don't think I'd enjoy poking master Walcott in the whiskers thankyou, but his little missus looks quite sweet. Ashley can be as bent as he likes as long as he keeps getting in the way of goals. :D

£27 Mil, payed by United says he was never just gonna fade away..... :o

He could be the most complete player the world has ever seen, could be.......!!!!!

redrus

EERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........What about Ferdinand? :D

When Rooney gets the ball, defenders genuinely sh*t themselves.

When Ferdinand gets the ball, most of Old Trafford sh*t ourselves..... :D

redrus

£27 Mil, payed by United says he was never just gonna fade away..... :o

He could be the most complete player the world has ever seen, could be.......!!!!!

redrus

EERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........What about Ferdinand? :D

When Ferdinand gets the ball, most of Old Trafford sh*t ourselves..... :D

redrus

Hey Red, if you wanna get shot of him..and Ronaldo (as he may not ne that welcome when he returns)

We'll take them down at the big blue building by the M4.on FREES :D

But Rio will not be known any longer as Rio Hundredgrand, rather as Rio tengrandandapacketofsmokeybacon :D

There aren't many strikers with that quality in the world and any side would die to have a player like that in their team......even Switzerland.

that's amazing - how come such a talent couldn't score any single goal in whole tournament? :o never mind yellow / red cards - RESULTS what matters.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/play...ONEY_Wayne.html

Stats

MP MinP GF PG A SOG S FRE YC RC FS

4 252 0 0 0 4 5 0 0 1 1

whatever said about C. Ronaldo, he at least made 1 goal

if Rooney is so fantastic player - shouldn't've he at least scored 1 as well ?

but somehow Klose and others are spoken about as good strikers, not Rooney, huh ? :D although nobody says about Klose that he scares sh1t of defenders. perhaps scaring shit is not necessarily related to scoring goals ?

Klose hasn't just comeback from a broken mettatarsil (sp). But i do think Klose is a top player. I'm also in no doubt that Rooney wasn't totally match fit and playing him as a lone striker was a big mistake. You watch when he is fully fit. As Proff says, he makes defenders sh1t themselves :o

There was talk earlier of how Rooney's body shape would lmit his career, i.e. he would be finished @' 28, but I don't buy into that, Gazza was similar in his upper body strength, a wonderful dribbler ( I drank wiv him in Newcastle), and he had a desire for football that cannot be trained. If Rooney finds his mentor in coaching terms then he will be a world beater.

Look how young the guy is and how mature he was in explaining the Ronaldo/Carvalho crap.

His teammates like him, and in a sense I think they played for him when he got sent off, because when he first came on in this World Cup, he re-vitalised the team ( yes Lennon was good ).

You haven't heard the last of Rooney, I hope Alex does the bizz. :o

yeah, well, I don't doubt he is a good player - have to give him due credit . but no need to exagerrate either - that he is "the best" or something (llike : "There aren't many strikers with that quality in the world ")

body shape might be important. but Ronaldo (BRazil) is critisized too for being fat even after apperently he's lost some weight (5 kg ? yet still is 95) while preparing for tournament - yet he doesn't fail to score.

again - results what matters. hopefully Rooney would get over his hot temper and concetrate on scoring, not on retailating to baits.