Price of a car wash

SidJames

One of my little ones had a messy accident in the back seat of the pickup last night so I called in a car wash this morning.

Nothing major but I had a sore head this morning & didn't fancy cleaning it.

I only wanted the inside doing as I had cleaned the pickup myself on Tuesday.

The lady quoted me 400baht which left me perplexed as I was stood looking at their rather large printed price list, then one of the men intervened and quoted 4K.

I was quite taken aback but it turns out this was for in & out and the 400 quote still stood.

I declined their generous offers & went home to put my marigolds on.

The wash near my house charges 89 baht for a basic in and out cleaning. By my reckoning, they do a good job for the price. Other services and fancy washes and waxes are of course available for more. Don't know about a poop clean-up would run though.

The one I normally uses charges 160b and does a fantastic job. one opened about 500m from home last week and advertised an in/out clean for 90b so I thought I would give them a go..

The towel they used to drag over the car to remove water seemed to contain some scratchy bits and now iam up for a repaint of the bonnet and roof........

• Like 1

The wash near my house charges 89 baht for a basic in and out cleaning.

I get the outside of my pickup done for 89B (same price as a car) but I dont know of anywhere that will do the inside also for that price. I think out/in is 140B at the place I go to but I rarely have it done as I always drive alone and so it just doesnt get dirty. The driver's mat I shake out myself once a week.

The wash near my house charges 89 baht for a basic in and out cleaning.

I get the outside of my pickup done for 89B (same price as a car) but I dont know of anywhere that will do the inside also for that price. I think out/in is 140B at the place I go to but I rarely have it done as I always drive alone and so it just doesnt get dirty. The driver's mat I shake out myself once a week.

If it's the place opposite Cheers Pub then yes, they will give it a basic interior cleaning (vacuum and wipe-down) for the 89 baht.

If it's the place opposite Cheers Pub then yes, they will give it a basic interior cleaning (vacuum and wipe-down) for the 89 baht.

That's usually all mine needs but I dont get it at the 89B places I use (two branches of Top Car Wash). I would go and have a look at your car wash place but I dont know where Cheers Pub is and I cant find it on Google.

That's usually all mine needs but I dont get it at the 89B places I use (two branches of Top Car Wash). I would go and have a look at your car wash place but I dont know where Cheers Pub is and I cant find it on Google.

Nernplubwan.

I went there about a month ago and they certainly didnt look at the inside of my vehicle then. There are a few places that wash the mats without me asking when I have an outside-only wash, but not many.

The very best wash my vehicle ever gets is the free one when it gets serviced by the dealer (not a Pattaya dealer, I hasten to add). It takes 4 people over half an hour and the thing comes out spotless inside and out. I keep meaning to ask if they can do it as a pay cleaning job if I'm not in for a service.

The one I normally uses charges 160b and does a fantastic job. one opened about 500m from home last week and advertised an in/out clean for 90b so I thought I would give them a go..

Spoonman where abouts is this - and is that the price for a truck inside and outside?

Spoonman where abouts is this - and is that the price for a truck inside and outside?

Both on Soi Khao Noi. Price is for my sedan, I have not had the trucked washed in the past 13 months.

Sorry, I have as wrong about the 89 baht including inside too. The complete in/out wash is 160-180 baht. Outside only is 100 baht (89 special for like forever), out/in/under/engine 220 baht. Sprat Hans wax 200 baht (99 baht special currently). These ate for Top Car Wash opposite Cheers Pub on NPW.

Opposite, "Top Cool" bar, (Soi 31 off Neurnplubwan) you can get a great inside / outside / and underneath clean for B180.

PS, I don't let any unqualified buffoons with high pressure hoses anywhere under the bonnet for engine cleaning.

• Like 1

I can recommend the place in Thepprasit rd , inside /outside wash for 150 baht, they do an excellent job.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can recommend the place in Thepprasit rd , inside /outside wash for 150 baht, they do an excellent job.

The one at the top end near the night market or the one at the bottom end near Thappraya?

It's located in the same place as the PTT gas station with 7 eleven, before the market near sukhumvit rd. Open from 8 to 6 pm.

Google maps location:

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.90876,100.888486,3a,47.8y,31.11h,91.75t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sb7toPsITL90t2OKSsN6PdQ!2e0

Edited by balo

• 1 month later...

For a wash I go to Thepprasit opposite the entrance to the Outlet mall. 160 baht. Inside and out.

They also do wax , total price for wash insde out , and wax is 500 baht. Edited by balo
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hello, do you know how much it costs to just shampoo and rinse where you go ?

I find it so ridiculous to clean a car that I only shampoo and rinse because the only real reason to clean a car is to clean birds poops and flowers/trees juice :-)

I don't even understand why I should dry the car and take the risk that they rub their dirty clothes on my car ?

But I can be wrong and some can explain why it's useful to clean a car apart from taking off the only things that can arm your painting as bird poop ?

Thank you.