True 4G (+3G ) SIM Launched

I wonder if you need to buy this sim to upgrade? If you already use a Truemove H sim for 3G prepaid what would happen if you punched in one of those SMS codes and bought a months worth of service?...

Dunno - suppose call call center and find out

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I mean i want to use 4g at the highest speed all the time, i saw that the best package is 5gb and after that it´s very slow

You can top up :)

If want to save on package, connect to wifi as much as u can which is free w the package

I mean i want to use 4g at the highest speed all the time, i saw that the best package is 5gb and after that it´s very slow

You can top up smile.png

If want to save on package, connect to wifi as much as u can which is free w the package

If you look at the pricing sheet you will see there is a section where they sell 1GB for 150 baht... This can be used to buy more 4G once you go over your 5GB fair usage limit

Having used 4G, can say it does not increase my usage to any degree. Just get my content quicker. If you are heavy into video and watch a lot, good news is you get stuff instantly, but you might blow through your limit if watch a lot

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

That's more then a joke true have some stupid prom option telling on the hotline until 31 th October every one have the change to win millions of baht , until the honda

That no one ever win on12 call was sold out out

On bkpost I read one time give you discounted mobiles moving over from 3G to 4g

Another name and same product

No thx I keep my old 599 b package

300 SMS free mms 50 free

300 minute free and 3 gigs

Not avalible anymore

Why true want force 3G customer

Over to 4g

Easy aswer 100 baht more a month ,

Could make after 2 year when all 4 g investment of new signal towers refinanced a lot of profit !

That's more then a joke true have some stupid prom option telling on the hotline until 31 th October every one have the change to win millions of baht , until the honda

That no one ever win on12 call was sold out out

On bkpost I read one time give you discounted mobiles moving over from 3G to 4g

Another name and same product

No thx I keep my old 599 b package

300 SMS free mms 50 free

300 minute free and 3 gigs

Not avalible anymore

Why true want force 3G customer

Over to 4g

Easy aswer 100 baht more a month ,

Could make after 2 year when all 4 g investment of new signal towers refinanced a lot of profit !

A bit confused since when a marketing promo giving discount is forcing people. There is no issue staying on your 559 package

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• 1 year later...

hi folks, i'm going back to Thailand with the family for a 2-week vacation and we will be in Sriracha, Chonburi Chiangmai and Hua Hin, Cha-am. i used to be an AIS user but gave it up after moving. would like to use a MIFI to share internet access (mainly Google maps and IM apps like Viber, Line and WeChat). which of the big 3 (AIS, DTAC and TRUE) would you guys suggest i get my SIM from? any specific package? i'd prefer 4G to 3G but can live with 3G if it's more cost effective. thanks in advance.