Uk Visa Tracking Progress Online

Hi

My wife submitted her visitor's visa application for the UK last week and paid for the fast track service.

We'd like to track the progress of the application online but pardon my ignorance I'll be buggered if I can find a link that allows me to enter her number etc to find out the status

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Hi MCA, since they changed to the new website you cant track applications anymore. There is only a premium rate telephone number, echat and email. Don't hold your breath though, don't bother you contact an outsourced company who only look at a screen. So if you havnt had the e mail saying its ready then you will be told its still in progress.

By the way we used the fast track service. Application summited June 23rd, we got the e mail on the 28th and picked up the visa on the 1st. Depends when you submitted the application when it will be ready. By the way they are closed this Friday/Saturday so if you don't here in next 3 days it will be next week. Hope it works out ok.

Edited by jimn
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I know this thread is quite old but we were at Trendy yesterday 24.02.2015 and my wife was given a 13 digit number by which she could track her application. Do the people at VFS know what they are doing if there is no link for tracking ? Sorry, forgot -- T.I.T.

We got a tracking number too, on Monday 2nd. February. Actually, I think that's a tracking number for Thailand Post & the doc. return courier service. Did you pay extra for that? Didn't have time to even think of using it because we got a decision e-mail on Thursday of that week and docs. returned on Monday 9th with a Visit Visa in MrsL's passport.

Not fast-track service, BTW, just bog-standard.

There have been a number of reports of very rapid turnaround lately both here & on another UK-specific site I look at.

Hi All

As of Februaruy 2015, the staff at VFS have told my wife to go online to their website and use the 13 digit number to track progress. We live in Chiang Rai, and are depending on a postale service to return passports and documents.

I can confirm the number given is nothing to do with VFS. The reference given is a Thailand post tracking reference. 1 week on, item not listed on Thailand post website. Still waiting. We now read their is an 80 baht sms service, but this need to be applied for at time of submission. Something we were not told or offered. 5 times my wife has previously succesfully applied. This has got to be the worst. Poor operation and top end price.

• Like 1