Car Insurance with website in english and online quote

Try GluayGluay - a broker which offers comparisons of premiums for some larger companies (AIG, AXA, MeungThai etc).

Fill in the details, select a policy/coverage and pay online.

AA Insurance Brokers (Thailand)..

No online quote there when I last looked.

With most "online" insurers here you seem to fill in all your details and they then send you an email or phone you some time later.

For me they just emailed me and told me to come into the office, where they then proceeded to ask me for all my details again which was a complete waste of the time I had spent the day before filling it all in online. Grrrr.

AA Insurance Brokers (Thailand)..

No online quote there when I last looked.

With most "online" insurers here you seem to fill in all your details and they then send you an email or phone you some time later.

For me they just emailed me and told me to come into the office, where they then proceeded to ask me for all my details again which was a complete waste of the time I had spent the day before filling it all in online. Grrrr.

Reinsured 2 vehicles about 1 week apart with AA two months ago. Went online and filled in the requested details and they emailed me 5 or 6 quotes for each vehicle. I advised them by email what options I wanted and they in turn via email advise the final costs and online payment online (via inter-bank transfer). They also request 5 photo's of the vehicle; 1 front, 1 back, 1 each side and 1 VIN plate/chassis number (pickup needs 6th picture of the spare wheel). In addition, they requested pics of my passport info page, proof of address (yellow book) and a signed personal declaration.

I paid the first one online and the other cash at the shop (as I was collecting the first cars policy). Upon online payment, received an email with temporary notice of coverage while the paperwork is coming from the carrier. Four days later, they call and email to advise the paperwork is ready for collection or mailing.

Very quick and efficient and I could have opted for the policies to be sent via EMS to the house and had NO trips to their shop but I live locally.

• Like 1

Looks like AA have bucked their ideas up since last year.

In the end I bought from a nearby Thai broker who did the contract on the spot and was more helpful when it came to reducing the price. They took their own photos of the vehicle without me even noticing, which was slightly creepy.

Try GluayGluay - a broker which offers comparisons of premiums for some larger companies (AIG, AXA, MeungThai etc).

Fill in the details, select a policy/coverage and pay online.

When you hear the name GluayGluay, run for the woods.