Tell me about mentally ill foreigners

JesseFrank

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it very strange to think (not impossible) that some guy would steal your remote control. More likely it's stuck in a couch somewhere. My wife just lost her phone and we swore one of son's misplaced it - a week later we found it after she had already replaced the sim and phone. She had placed it in a document folder after using it to call someone about one of the documents.

• Like 1

If it was a single remote I would believe it was misplaced, since it are 2 remotes that are at different locations usual, the chance that they are misplaced at the same time is very small.

I have checked all trousers, all couches, all drawers in the past 2 hours. They are definitely gone.

• Like 1

What possessed you to let someone walk around your house who you didn't know, or have an address for?

I have his address and contact details, but accusing him not gonna help isn't it ?

The remotes are so small that you can hold them in your handpalm without anyone noticing, so easily picked up when I turn my back.

What possessed you to let someone walk around your house who you didn't know, or have an address for?

This is the bit I don't understand. Surely you were with the fellow as he looked around the house. I know you said they were small remotes but didn't it register when he DIDN'T hand them back to you?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No, its mentally ill foreigners ranting on Thai Visa !

Or it could be about the mentally ill they keep watch over other mentally ill. ;)

As for the thread, surely the OP kept a close eye on. the stranger inside his house? One could argue to not do so would be CRAZY !

You mean like "the lunatics have taken over the assylum" ?.......many a true word is said in jest !

• Like 1

Have we narrowed down who the mentally ill party is yet?

A quick whip around the forum revealed, apparently everyone here is complete nuts. Fortunate really, because the OP has somehow misplaced two remotes in a short space of time and is now searching madly (pardon the pun) for both the remotes and his marbles.

Of course, by posting on TVF about the dilemma has without doubt made the task of finding the missing remotes so much easier.

Fortunately for the OP, he has reported to TVF, HUB of crazy people, so his chances of finding the remote thief (if in fact there is one) is extremely high.

Hopefully my post clears this matter up for you.

• Like 1

No, its mentally ill foreigners ranting on Thai Visa !

Or it could be about the mentally ill they keep watch over other mentally ill. ;)

As for the thread, surely the OP kept a close eye on. the stranger inside his house? One could argue to not do so would be CRAZY !

You mean like "the lunatics have taken over the assylum" ?.......many a true word is said in jest !

Something like that.

All my alarm bells were ringing at the 'neverdie control centre' as I have google alerts set whenever somebody enters the term, 'mentally ill foreigners' into the TVF thread engine. I believe I have a certain level of expertise in the area :)

I must admit, it's terribly frustrating when one constantly misplaces items. very frustrating and I always look for others to blame, as well. 5555555

This is the bit I don't understand. Surely you were with the fellow as he looked around the house. I know you said they were small remotes but didn't it register when he DIDN'T hand them back to you?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I didn't hand them to him, as i said it is very easy to pick them up unnoticed when i turn my back.

A quick whip around the forum revealed, apparently everyone here is complete nuts. Fortunate really, because the OP has somehow misplaced two remotes in a short space of time and is now searching madly (pardon the pun) for both the remotes and his marbles.

Of course, by posting on TVF about the dilemma has without doubt made the task of finding the missing remotes so much easier.

Fortunately for the OP, he has reported to TVF, HUB of crazy people, so his chances of finding the remote thief (if in fact there is one) is extremely high.

No it doesn't make my task of finding them any easier, especially since they aren't there to find , but it lightens up my heart a bit as it will cost me about 3K and a lot of work since one of the receivers is installed above the ceiling in a very difficult to reach location.

No it doesn't make my task of finding them any easier, especially since they aren't there to find , but it lightens up my heart a bit as it will cost me about 3K and a lot of work since one of the receivers is installed above the ceiling in a very difficult to reach location.

Okay, I can see you are upset.

First thing. Take a deep breath.

Now think, when was the last time you saw the remotes? Do you have a cat or dog?

Have you had a boys look or a girls look?