bmw C600 anyone have one already?

Good evening,

i am looking to buy a new bmw c600. I will like to know if anyone already have one.

I am also wondering about the service center.

I am living in pattaya and i don't really know where is the best place near here that can take care of the bike. Anyone know?

There is any official bmw service mechanic in pattaya area?

thanks in advance

actually i am still thinking . The 3 of the list are:

Bmw c600

Tmax 530

Integra 750 (from next month available in thailand)

the integra is cheaper but there is not really enough space for put the helmets. Also i am not sure but i think the integra is a bit to hot. I drove last week an honda nc 700x and near the feet was quite to hot for me. Maybe the integra will be better but is very difficult to find one to try unfortunattly

Bmw c600

Tmax 530

the integra is cheaper but there is not really enough space for put the helmets. Also i am not sure but i think the integra is a bit to hot. I drove last week an honda nc 700x and near the feet was quite to hot for me. Maybe the integra will be better but is very difficult to find one to try unfortunattly

I test rode one before at bigwing bkk. Not available now?

Bmw c600

Tmax 530

It's cheaper and down on HP also and doesn't have the BMW cachet. I was just curious as to the rationale behind the choice one would make when buying a maxi-scoooter.