Two female Thai students brutally killed at a flea market

webfact

Wonder what they think they gain from targeting (student) nurses and teachers, how can that possibly help anyones cause ? Whatever they may think their cause is.

Two more senseless deaths of young ladies who would, had they lived, have done good for society.

Not senseless to them. Anyone who is not a Muslim is an infidel. They make merit for killing infidels.

If they should die during such acts, then they attain martyrdom and immediate access to heaven and the 27 virgins. Some version of AlQ'ran mentions 70 virgins.

I always wondered about that virgin promise, and so I am curious, which virgins?

Susan Boyle?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand should deal with this whilst the Coup is on! It will be too late afterwards. Many countries have the same problem, but Thailand has an ideal opportunity to cleanse itself of these people - as well as the other long list of things that need to be addressed.

When certain dictators decided to conduct some ethnic cleansing in Eastern Europe, most onlookers condemned them - maybe rightly so at that time, but we hadn't had 9/11 then and did not know so much about the terrorists that we were facing. We know a lot more now and I wouldn't be so quick to condemn new ethnic cleansing because these cold blooded killers are targeting people like me - who doesn't want to be converted to their religion I - or any religion for that matter. I take each day as it comes, without any religion - so why should I fear for my life ?

Unbelievable - someone actually thinks that ethnic cleansing is a viable policy?? facepalm.gif

Do you think that all those murdered people in the ethnic cleansing programs that followed the break up of Yugoslavia were rabid religious fanatics? All sides had been slaughtering one another for hundreds of years. The Nazi Catholic Croats butchered orthodox Serbs during WW2 with a cruelty that even the SS didn't match. Note, not Moslems but Catholics. I knew people who were there at that time and they forecast the country would erupt again when Tito died, which it did. But really, ethnic cleansing as an answer - come on.

Using your logic the British should have ethnically cleansed Northern Ireland and kicked all the Catholics out. That would have stopped the IRA then. Or the Spanish should eradicate the Basques, etc etc.

You're not serious, are you?

No - I don't suppose I am serious with ethnic cleansing, just very p*ssed off......but I will tell you that the world must react very strongly to Muslim Extremists and stop pussy footing around with excuses for not nailing it ! In my home country, no one can even mention the word " Muslim and Terrorist " together without being called a " racist " or being accused of spreading hate, yet we have Muslims standing on the busy high streets in all the major cities spreading hate through the leaflets that they hand out and the speeches that they give both in public and in the mosques. The government and media are frightened to death to say anything wrong about these people, yet they are the single biggest enemy we face on our own soil. Ok - I will take back " ethnic cleansing " - but the governments around the world need to stop pussying around with this lot. Don't forget, you are not able to travel safely or freely these days because of the terror and fear that Muslim Extremists have caused in this world - I can put up with a few accidental deaths if that is what it takes to clean them out !

• Like 1

And still the army are useless, except for where coups are their desire. They should flood the south with armed soldiers, stopping anybody and everybody. But that is too difficult. These maggots will continue killing innocents in the belief that they are furthering their aims.

No doubt subscribers to the religion of peace...

How? By their actions, they cannot. It is an error on their part that they think they can.

It is an error on the part of those that preach hatred, revenge and violence that they represent such a religion.

They need to be fully understood as monumental hypocrites of the worse kind.

Cowards of the worst order and never to be trusted with freedom.

Thailand should deal with this whilst the Coup is on! It will be too late afterwards. Many countries have the same problem, but Thailand has an ideal opportunity to cleanse itself of these people - as well as the other long list of things that need to be addressed.

When certain dictators decided to conduct some ethnic cleansing in Eastern Europe, most onlookers condemned them - maybe rightly so at that time, but we hadn't had 9/11 then and did not know so much about the terrorists that we were facing. We know a lot more now and I wouldn't be so quick to condemn new ethnic cleansing because these cold blooded killers are targeting people like me - who doesn't want to be converted to their religion I - or any religion for that matter. I take each day as it comes, without any religion - so why should I fear for my life ?

Unbelievable - someone actually thinks that ethnic cleansing is a viable policy?? facepalm.gif

Do you think that all those murdered people in the ethnic cleansing programs that followed the break up of Yugoslavia were rabid religious fanatics? All sides had been slaughtering one another for hundreds of years. The Nazi Catholic Croats butchered orthodox Serbs during WW2 with a cruelty that even the SS didn't match. Note, not Moslems but Catholics. I knew people who were there at that time and they forecast the country would erupt again when Tito died, which it did. But really, ethnic cleansing as an answer - come on.

Using your logic the British should have ethnically cleansed Northern Ireland and kicked all the Catholics out. That would have stopped the IRA then. Or the Spanish should eradicate the Basques, etc etc.

No - I don't suppose I am serious with ethnic cleansing, just very p*ssed off......but I will tell you that the world must react very strongly to Muslim Extremists and stop pussy footing around with excuses for not nailing it ! In my home country, no one can even mention the word " Muslim and Terrorist " together without being called a " racist " or being accused of spreading hate, yet we have Muslims standing on the busy high streets in all the major cities spreading hate through the leaflets that they hand out and the speeches that they give both in public and in the mosques. The government and media are frightened to death to say anything wrong about these people, yet they are the single biggest enemy we face on our own soil. Ok - I will take back " ethnic cleansing " - but the governments around the world need to stop pussying around with this lot. Don't forget, you are not able to travel safely or freely these days because of the terror and fear that Muslim Extremists have caused in this world - I can put up with a few accidental deaths if that is what it takes to clean them out !

Ethnic cleansing? Accidental deaths?

You mean indiscrimnate religious or ethnic based murders to ensure your way of life is the victor.

How is that different from the terrorist scum who murder in the name of religion?

• Like 1

Well said Alberto. This is a superb opportunity to stop the southern terrorism. Just to make it fair though, after a heartfelt apology for Thaksins unforgivable mass murders at Krue Se and Tak Bai which gave the insurgency a real shot in the arm, a proper warning should be given. Any more terror attacks and all southern muslims will be loaded on a leaky boat and sent to Sudan. The problem I have with this insurgency is that the vast majority of the muslim populus actively or tacitly supports the terrorists. How do I know this? Well, if the majority of southern muslims did not condone the terror campaign, they would simply report the names of the terrorists to the army. They do not do this though, they cover for them every time.

So, give them a chance to immediately report all terrorists in their midst or they all get sent to an Islamic utopia. No iffs, no buts, good bleeding riddance.

You are right to cite the Krue Se and Tak Bai incidents, which most posters conveniently overlook, if indeed they know of them. The actions of the Thai military on those occasions did indeed spark the insurgency.

As for your proposed solution, well... perhaps you could employ a thought experiment to determine whether it is at all practical.

And while we're at it, try to imagine the entire civilian population of your own country being held accountable for the various crimes of its leaders and forcibly removed to another part of the world.

Think it'll happen?

Things are changing radically in Thailand... Facebook tells how people are becoming more and more selfish and starting to react to each other... thus we see this is running over into reality of things like this happening. Probably these two girls pissed off some boy and being a part of the separatist group probably had them killed or did it with some friend... someone one ought to monitor the facebook activities of the students of the south(all for that matter) and probably find their suspects...

You think this is bad now? wait till their numbers increase.

Or if they get too impatient, then targeting tourists to make their point.

Think they wouldn't or that the police and army are competent enough to stop them?

Yes, "the religion of Peace" and pigs might fly. This cowardly attack sums up the whole rotten business. Look at the countries where crucifictions are being carried out.

The southern region of Thailand is still off-limits to many western countries, as embassies issue warnings not to go there.

It is then the tourist's responsibility for his own health, safety and insurance, as travel insurance companies will not cover anyone in such regions.

the quran say 'moslem cannot coexist with the infedel'.

i suspect a thousand years from now, no moslem will exist on this planet.

There is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2:256)

"Let there be no compulsion in religion; truth stands out clear from error" (Sura 2.256).

Apologists for Islam often quote this verse, and most Westerners, unfamiliar with the Koran and imagining that it must obey the same theological logic as the Christian Bible, assume that Islamic scripture mandates religious toleration toward non-Muslims. That assumption is inaccurate.

The Koran includes many abrogated verses, called mansukh, and abrogating verses, nasikh; the latter cancel the former, rendering them invalid, though they nevertheless remain in the Koran and are deceptively quoted, for Western consumption, as though they still represented genuine Islamic beliefs.

• Like 1

This isn't Islamic, so stop blaming Islam for every story that you read, blame the murderers, which isn't even proven that they were muslims. They're nothing but prejudices. If someone claims he/she is a muslim, it doesn't mean he/she is following the Islamic law.

Example: if many Westerners come to holiday in Thailand to rape children, it doesn't mean by definition the West is a child rapist part of the World.

Edited by Udoth
  • Like 2

Ethnic cleansing? Accidental deaths?

You mean indiscrimnate religious or ethnic based murders to ensure your way of life is the victor.

How is that different from the terrorist scum who murder in the name of religion?

"You mean indiscriminate religious or ethnic based murders to ensure your way of life is the victor." These are your words and this is not what I meant. What I am inferring is that if more heavy handed Military Action is required to rid these people from the world then I am all for that. Unfortunately, as with all conflicts, some accidental deaths are both possible and probable - that unfortunately, is just the case. Your second comment is just ridiculous !

Are you a Muslim by any chance ?

Can you enlighten me what is meant by your sign-off of " Never Forgive, Never Forget ?

This isn't Islamic, so stop blaming Islam for every story that you read, blame the murderers, which isn't even proven that they were muslims. They're nothing but prejudices. If someone claims he/she is a muslim, it doesn't mean he/she is following the Islamic law.

Example: if many Westerners come to holiday in Thailand to rape children, it doesn't mean by definition the West is a child rapist part of the World.

Well I did not know any separatists were from any other religion, I always thought the terror campaign was solely being committed by Thai Muslims. Westerners are not a religion are they? Muslims engaged in jihad are obeying Islamic scripture, sorry but that's the truth.

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

Evil B*******S that's all I can say, two young lives sadly taken away by these extremists they should not be allowed into any countries, they come from a shit hole riddled with violence and are not happy till they turn where they wind up into the same as the shit hole they came from.

R.I.P YOUNG LADIES

Edited by LUSHGOAT

Well said Alberto. This is a superb opportunity to stop the southern terrorism. Just to make it fair though, after a heartfelt apology for Thaksins unforgivable mass murders at Krue Se and Tak Bai which gave the insurgency a real shot in the arm, a proper warning should be given. Any more terror attacks and all southern muslims will be loaded on a leaky boat and sent to Sudan. The problem I have with this insurgency is that the vast majority of the muslim populus actively or tacitly supports the terrorists. How do I know this? Well, if the majority of southern muslims did not condone the terror campaign, they would simply report the names of the terrorists to the army. They do not do this though, they cover for them every time.

So, give them a chance to immediately report all terrorists in their midst or they all get sent to an Islamic utopia. No iffs, no buts, good bleeding riddance.

You are right to cite the Krue Se and Tak Bai incidents, which most posters conveniently overlook, if indeed they know of them. The actions of the Thai military on those occasions did indeed spark the insurgency.

As for your proposed solution, well... perhaps you could employ a thought experiment to determine whether it is at all practical.

And while we're at it, try to imagine the entire civilian population of your own country being held accountable for the various crimes of its leaders and forcibly removed to another part of the world.

Think it'll happen?

I think this will happen with some ethnic groups in the near future. Some countries are already reaching boiling point. I think you have good reason to be concerned if you belong to the same group that is causing hell around the world - some folk will just classify matters in a very simple form!

i really wonder whats going on, in south thailand. What can push thai people to commit this senseless killing of innocent victims?
The murdering scum may not be Thai.

Those are not Thai people. They are in what once was the sultanate of Pattani.

During the reign of Rhamkhanmen, it was annexed by force and became part of Thailand. All the inhabitants of Pattani were, and are, Muslims, with customs and language different from Thai. That is the genesis of the violence in the South.

Even if technically they are Thai by birth they do not consider themselves Thai.

That violence is nothing new. Nowadays in this Media saturated world we hear more frequently about it.

It cannot end nor be attenuated until Thainess morphs and becomes less nationalistic and accepts compromise over the stubbornness of losing face.

Sort of: business is bad in the store: let's raise the prices!

Who are the ''real'' Thais that you allude to?

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your are the one who introduced the qualifier "real".

If you know Thai history encompassing the last 900 hundred years, you would know the answer. Do your own research and find the answer. Why ask me?

I never wrote real: you did.

I did not qualify at all. You seem to miss the point-''Those are not Thai people'' is a qualification. Using your reasoning process (a period of 900 years): No Americans are American, no Aussies are Australian and we could go on ad infinitum

Know you ADD. I quote myself:: "Even if technically they are Thai by birth they do not consider themselves Thai." Your retort is Sophistry.

Well I did not know any separatists were from any other religion, I always thought the terror campaign was solely being committed by Thai Muslims. Westerners are not a religion are they?

I'm not saying the separatists aren't muslims. I'm saying who proved the separatists did it? It's just an assumption that is being made. For the same sake an IDF/CIA created group is trying to put the muslims against buddhists in the country, it wouldn't be the first time to apply such approached to divide and conquer. Look just recently at Ukraine.

As long as we don't know the truth, how can we blame the 'separatists'. Who are the 'separatists' by the way? They're entities of political movements, who happen to be muslims.

So many unanswered questions, yet so many prejudices. Haters hating.

Two more Females killed while just minding their own business. My heart goes out to the Families of them both on their horrific loss. Sadly this takes place not only in the Kingdom but around the Globe. Capital Crimes committed in the kingdom should be punished by the Death Penalty. In cases where the evidence is indisputable, such as DNA match up and Confession by the perp, then it's off to the Execution Chamber. I don't care if someone calls Execution revenge killing, State sanctioned murder or Blah, Blah, Blah. Life in Prison would be better, The perp will gets his in Prison, Blah, Blah, Blah. Nope, it's not my point of view. Yes, I want to see the terror in the eyes of the Monster that killed as he or she walks or is dragged to the Execution Chamber. Yes, I want them to howl and cry as they walk him or her past the H & K machine gun and are strapped to the Crossbuck prior to their death. Yes, in their last moment on Earth, I want them to think if the crime they committed was worth it now as they are waiting to hear the volley of bullets that are about to enter their body ending their life. The Death Sentence for ALL Capital Crimes is Justice for the Victims and their families. .

• Like 1

Why we don't hear/read about these killings and the conflict that's been going on in foreign media? The way we know about it in Mindanao-Basilan-Jolo in the Philippines, for example? Are there travel advisories in effect from foreign governments?

Once again, Thailand proves to be the 'teflon country", no matter what, sweep it under the rug, tourists will come.

The deep South conflict has been covered on a number of occassions by mainstream foreign media such as BBC, CNN & Time Magazine. Guess right now more focus on events in M.E.

Yes, Western governments do have advisory for deep South provinces and have had for a number of years e.g.

Southern provinces - Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat and Songkhla: We strongly advise you not to travel at this time to the southern provinces of Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat and Songkhla, or overland to and from the Malaysian border through these provinces due to high levels of ongoing violence in these regions. This includes travel by train between Thailand and Malaysia.

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Thailand

Thanks.

The US state dept makes no mention of the southern provinces in its equivalent "travel alert":

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/alertswarnings/thailand-travel-alert.html

If there was no religion, then it would be much harder for imams at the mosque to tell youngsters that Allah will reward them for doing all kinds of stuff. An ateist is unlikely to become a suicide bomber, as he stands to gain nothing from it. A muslim on the other hand believes there is plenty to gain after his death by blowing himself up in Allahs name.

The reason some muslims are against education is that they know once men are educated they will no longer believe any of the crap the imam at the mosque tells them, and once girls are educated, they will no longer accept a husband who is an uneducated muslim idiot - hence many of the men at the mosque will be left without wives.

Wars would still exist, but they would generally be over possesions/territory in this life, not the next, hence it would be more logical wars, and would likely not include random killings of schoolgirls.

Yep, logical wars are far more preferable than the other kind. Schoolgirls and other civilians hardly ever get hurt in them. The European World Wars, to give an example.

Obviously there is collateral damage in all wars, including schools and school girls. But there is a big difference between being collateral damage and being a target. Obviously you die in both cases, but you can generally, not always, avoid becoming collateral damage by staying away from military targets. It is a lot harder to avoid getting killed if you are the actual target.

the quran say 'moslem cannot coexist with the infedel'.

i suspect a thousand years from now, no moslem will exist on this planet.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion; truth stands out clear from error" (Sura 2.256).

Apologists for Islam often quote this verse, and most Westerners, unfamiliar with the Koran and imagining that it must obey the same theological logic as the Christian Bible, assume that Islamic scripture mandates religious toleration toward non-Muslims. That assumption is inaccurate.

The Koran includes many abrogated verses, called mansukh, and abrogating verses, nasikh; the latter cancel the former, rendering them invalid, though they nevertheless remain in the Koran and are deceptively quoted, for Western consumption, as though they still represented genuine Islamic beliefs.

You are correct but. PCers will parrot the same convenient phrases to show they possess the "truth" and bigots and the blithering dimwitted what is apropos to suit their naivete.

As early as the 3erd page, AlQ'ran already states the real purpose of Islam, not abrogated later on in any of the nasikh.

I don't think they think god will reward them for that, they aren't Jihadists. They are terrorizing separatists.

Same thing, actually.

It cannot end nor be attenuated until Thainess morphs and becomes less nationalistic and accepts compromise over the stubbornness of losing face.

There should be no compromise with Islamic terrorists.

Anybody who accepts/supports Hamas launching rockets MUST accept that these muslims in the south have the same right to shoot these girls, as they are NOT civilians they ARE occupiers.

I'm sureno one in their right minds, besides middle-class white socialists on a guilt trip accepts the firing of rockets into civilian areas.

It's utter nonsense to call ISIS true Islam.

ISIS are ultra-violent, murdering, raping terrorists. How much more Islamic can one get?

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

• Like 1

Christ! On a thread about two young women murdered by Islamic terrorists, with have an apologist quoting the Koran at us. How low can you get?

This isn't Islamic

It's so Islamic. To anyone who hasn't got his head buried in the sand, that is.

Oh, and not every Muslim is a terrorist.

Right, right. Try showing these non-terrorist Muslims a cartoon of Mohammed and see the reaction

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

• Like 2

The problem that most non-Muslims have with the Muslim terrorists/murderers is why the other 95% of Muslims, who granted are logical, peace-loving individuals, why they don't "take care of" that 5% who are scum. Because in any Muslim community they all know who the perpetrators are. Instead what we see is largely apathy.

So, to follow your example, if the westerners who come to Thailand were children-rapists, the Thai police would not be needed, the other westerners themselves would "take care" of them. So, if I knew for example that my western neighbor in BKK rapes children, you better believe I'd "take care" of him.

Edited by elzach