1 Year "o" Multi Entry Visa Recieved From La In 1 Working Days

Thanks to all for the time you guys/gals give in helping people trying to figure out the immigration nightmare.

The Good news is that on Friday 6/23 went to the Thai embassy in LA with all required documents applying for a One Year Non-Immagrant Type "O" Multible Entry Visa. It arrived today 6/27. The embassy was a dream compared to the US embassy in BKK. Everyone was polite, no lines and no now serving numbers.

Thank You All Again.

Glad to hear the positive report. But to put it into perspective would like to point out that you are married to a Thai women and have business reasons for frequent travel making the multi entry O visa a natural fit.

Second point is that it is a Royal Thai Consulate. Only one Embassy in a country and that is located in Washington DC. :o

Glad to hear the positive report. But to put it into perspective would like to point out that you are married to a Thai women and have business reasons for frequent travel making the multi entry O visa a natural fit.

Second point is that it is a Royal Thai Consulate. Only one Embassy in a country and that is located in Washington DC. :o

Some more details, I never mentioned anything about business. The Consulate never questioned multible entry. As a matter of fact they assisted with that question on the form. The letter of recommendation came from my wife. I was surprized it was that easy myself. It has to be my good looks that did it again(joke).