new-ish french-thai restaurant in Nong Hoi

beau thai

the absoulately dead end part of c/mai town ,reminds me of a cementry,or c/mai when it was in a coma

but appreciate your heads upbiggrin.png may pay a visit,if in the neighbourhood

all have a nice daysmile.png

Edited by evenstevens

^^^^^guess you reside there????, sorry about that,

my thoughts remain the same,

agreed , each to their own..

oh the spotlight bit, can pull a attractive wench there at the right price, if u have the good looks and a personality such as mine,not forgetting my flashing smile

think u better stick to hit and giggle ,seems right up your alley

have a nice afternoon

Edited by evenstevens

oh the spotlight bit, can pull a attractive wench there at the right price, if u have the good looks and a personality such as mine,not forgetting my flashing smile

have a nice afternoon

Not sure what hit and giggle means but then your posts are often hard to interpret.

But maybe suspend you disbelief. Amazing what new discoveries an open mind can achieve.

• Like 1

have a nice afternoon

Not sure what hit and giggle means

tennis

any live grubs on the menu at your recommended french /thai graze???

do prefer them fried, nice and crispy, but not fussy, live ones will do, too

b/t please try a dish if available, very delicious and cheap, and the penny will drop

the absoulately dead end part of c/mai town ,reminds me of a cementry,or c/mai when it was in a coma

but appreciate your heads upbiggrin.png may pay a visit,if in the neighbourhood

all have a nice daysmile.png

What a very strange uninformed view of Nong Hoi!!

fishing3.gif

Hook, line & sinker.. Don't fall for the flamebait.

(Unless of course it's me doing it. Then the more response the better. ;) )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2

I kerb crawled along there this morning trying to spot this place. The farang kitchen is easy to spot, the only other place which looked to have a tiny but of style was one with coloured tables, ....I think maybe that's the one.?

As far as location goes, whilst not agreeing with evenstevens it is on the worst eclectic stretch of hotchpotch businesses and credit to them to try and break the mould, it needs it.

The owners that invest there have the advantage of getting in when the rents are cheap and their success will bring in other nice shops, then rents increase. And of course value. I hope they create a rod for their own back, that means they were successful.

• Like 1

I kerb crawled along there this morning trying to spot this place. The farang kitchen is easy to spot, the only other place which looked to have a tiny but of style was one with coloured tables, ....I think maybe that's the one.?

As far as location goes, whilst not agreeing with evenstevens it is on the worst eclectic stretch of hotchpotch businesses and credit to them to try and break the mould, it needs it.

The owners that invest there have the advantage of getting in when the rents are cheap and their success will bring in other nice shops, then rents increase. And of course value. I hope they create a rod for their own back, that means they were successful.

No, Farang kitchen is run by a thai guy who has just returned from 35 years in Crystal Palace.

Nang Sabai is on the same side but maybe 400m towards Gymkhana, almost next to the large electricity office. Looks more thai style from the outside than farang kitchen.

And you are right, that strip has cheap rents and not a lot to offer-yet.

that was the point i was making, the location is very poor in so many ways ,stayed at the h/inn so many times, the kiwi g/m at the time acknowledge it, as a marketing nightmare in terms of location and unpleasant surroundings enviorment

even back in c/mai coma days, it was a pain in the neck to get to,but westin,s fab lunchtime buffetts made the effort worthwhile

and to close with, i did nt know b/t resides in the area mentioned , so i can undersand why he has got the huff, my comments were directed to the location and the make up of the area,full stop

a nice afternoon to allbiggrin.png

Edited by evenstevens