Olympics: Four arrested in Slovenia over Vanessa Mae scam

roamer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is useless without pictures . . .

vanessa-2.jpg

Well my missus beats her hands down.. and has a brain too! She aint nothing special, unless you like snow. giggle.gif\\

Edit: In fact, if you take a good look, she's one heck of an ugly frog.

Pictures or it isn't true.

I'm rich. Q.E.D.

No need for piccies for you to play over. ;)

Officials from Thailand and an Eastern block country, corrupt. No surprise here.

Oh yes, of course... to be expected... because we all know that proper white men from developed nations never cheat on football or the Olympics, or F1, or the Tour de France... a bit of subjective thinking perhaps?

Edited by Globeman

RC, that video got me drooling again, lol. Took me back 18 years ago, Colston Hall, Bristol.

Notice she has no "Bristols" wink.png

Amazing. I wondered if someone would arrive on the thread with the necessary high class, tact, discretion and respect to finally bring up this crucial point.

What are you, 13 years old? First time in the pub, son?

RC, that video got me drooling again, lol. Took me back 18 years ago, Colston Hall, Bristol.

Amazing. I wondered if someone would arrive on the thread with the necessary high class, tact, discretion and respect to finally bring up this crucial point.

I guess everybody is entitled to your opinion but, others are not entitled to their perceptions of reality.

An attempt to disparage someone just reflects on the person who carries it out.

No, I am not 13. Just not desperate as most drooling netizens here are. I pointed out the obvious.

She looks skanky in that picture. As far as her questionable talent. She is a pop-ish fiddle player dabbling in classical to impress those who lack proper couth or never have (or cannot) enjoy an Itzhak Perelman, David Oistrach or Heifetz, all of whom I saw and enjoyed live rather up close.

Her version of classical music amounts to quick and short pop-ish classical for lightweights. That is how she has made millions. No wonder there.

vanessa-2.jpg

Well my missus beats her hands down.. and has a brain too! She aint nothing special, unless you like snow. giggle.gif\\

But, but...many would say:" she looks good and sexy to me!"

Those are the ones with a bar stool in several bars with their names engraved on them.

Agree with you: she is and ugly, skanky frog.

I guess everybody is entitled to your opinion but, others are not entitled to their perceptions of reality.

No, I am not 13. Just not desperate as most drooling netizens here are. I pointed out the obvious.

She looks skanky in that picture. As far as her questionable talent. She is a pop-ish fiddle player dabbling in classical to impress those who lack proper couth or never have (or cannot) enjoy an Itzhak Perelman, David Oistrach or Heifetz, all of whom I saw and enjoyed live rather up close.

Her version of classical music amounts to quick and short pop-ish classical for lightweights. That is how she has made millions. No wonder there.

Some like the guys, I will just continue to watch and listen to her...as close as is reasonably possible.

vanessa-2.jpg

Those are the ones with a bar stool in several bars with their names engraved on them.

For most of us gents who are sat in Thailand, she is quite unattractive indeed. Not very dissimilar from a teenage boy with long hair. No redeeming physical qualities other than being thin.

Having said that, however, against a backdrop of pale, masculine, obese and unwieldy British women, I can imagine she'd look not bad at all.

All a matter of relative perspective.

Edited by PaullyW
  • Like 1

I have never, and probably would never, associate someone like Vanessa Mae with corruption.....

Now I'm wondering if corruption in Thailand is a genetic inheritance for Thai related births smile.png))).............<deleted>!!!

Ya, you've had enoughcrazy.gif, you just barfed-uppassifier.gifyour ignorant bigotrysick.gif!!!

Edited by Doc Blake

I have never, and probably would never, associate someone like Vanessa Mae with corruption.....

Now I'm wondering if corruption in Thailand is a genetic inheritance for Thai related births smile.png))).............<deleted>!!!

Ya, you've had enoughcrazy.gif, you just barfed-uppassifier.gifyour ignorant bigotrysick.gif!!!

I don't know, mate. Seems all the evidence and statistics (from Thais and non-Thais alike) suggest that corruption is a part of Thai core national character. Doesn't mean everyone is corrupt (and certainly not by birth), but I think ChrisY1's point is that it is endemic and that most Thais give at least tacit support to corruption of various forms.

But, I don't know. I can't speak for 'em :)

Edited by PaullyW

vanessa-2.jpg

For most of us gents who are sat in Thailand, she is quite unattractive indeed. Not very dissimilar from a teenage boy with long hair. No redeeming physical qualities other than being thin.

Having said that, however, against a backdrop of pale, masculine, obese and unwieldy British women, I can imagine she'd look not bad at all.

I agree with your last phrase.

But, aren't you comparing skanky frogs to British female Sumo wrestlers?

Edited by pisico

I agree with your last phrase.

But, aren't you comparing skanky frogs to British female Sumo wrestlers?

I'm comparing her to the average Brit 'woman'. Same would go for may Western women. Once you've experiences the silky smooth skin, thin and lean but soft in all the right spots, honey complected, high pitch "ka" speaking, sultry bedroom eyes, nicely proportioned and perpetually well dressed and put together decent Thai (or indeed Asian) women, it's nearly impossible I imagine to see our average (stereotypical) giant, obese, sweaty, deep voiced, equal-rights overly masculine, almost never well made up, unwieldy women in a sexy way.

As many of us know, Asian women, even below average looking ones, fare quite well in Western countries for this reason.

• Like 1

R

Some like the guys, I will just continue to watch and listen to her...as close as is reasonably possible.

pisico if you wish to speak to me do so in public. I have no desire to, and never will speak with you in private.

Edited by harrry

Yeah, the great love machines PaulyW and Picisco, wouldn't even be in the same league.

I agree RC, but I have always found her attractive , well educated and certainly she is not skanky. I very much doubt that she was part of the corruption, and in fairness to her, she is an excellent skier, although not really world class.

The haters will hate.

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

Officials from Thailand and an Eastern block country, corrupt. No surprise here.

I wonder what incentives were offered from the Thai officials?

What its famous for?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cheap beer?

Or expensive water, depends on the PoV.

Well here we go again...

Thailand could pay bribes to ensure someone who does not even live in Thailand can compete in a sport to which the vast amount of Thai's will not even understand, most will never see real snow in their entire lives, but they could not afford to would not pay the rice farmers, shameful.

I hope the junta investigate where the money came from.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/winter-olympics/28260533

Still think Vanessa is wonderful, but best she stick with her musical career.

Make up your mind Basil.

Vanessa is either wonderfull OR linked to the man you love to hate.

Can't have it both ways.

Yeah, the great love machines PaulyW and Picisco, wouldn't even be in the same league.

I agree RC, but I have always found her attractive , well educated and certainly she is not skanky. I very much doubt that she was part of the corruption, and in fairness to her, she is an excellent skier, although not really world class.

The haters will hate.

Attractive.

Well educated.

Not skanky.

NOT PART OF THE CORRUPTION.

Excellent skier.

She is your dream woman, isn't she?

The haters will hate.

Attractive.

Well educated.

Not skanky.

Excellent skier.

Not my dream women. I am pretty happy with Mrs T although she doesnt play the violin.

So your point is,

• Like 1

The haters will hate.

Attractive.

Well educated.

Not skanky.

Excellent skier.

Not my dream women. I am pretty happy with Mrs T although she doesnt play the violin.

So your point is,

You say she is not part of the corruption.

The haters will hate.

Attractive.

Well educated.

Not skanky.

Excellent skier.

So your point is,

You say she is not part of the corruption.

No I said i doubt she was aware of it. I did not say she wasn't.

That will be revealed either way. Will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are a non english speaker.

she fiddled her nationality to get a place when she would never get near qualifying in England so why the surprise she would fiddle a few results? if she had honour she would not have pressured Thailand to include her in her 'lost cause' or should I say 'ego cause'

she fiddled her nationality to get a place when she would never get near qualifying in England so why the surprise she would fiddle a few results? if she had honour she would not have pressured Thailand to include her in her 'lost cause' or should I say 'ego cause'

Do you seriously think she has been the only one in sport that has done that? Flags of convenince dear boy. At least shes not responsible for over 2500 extra judicial killings unlike your hero.

Edited by mrtoad

Do you seriously think she has been the only one in sport that has done that? Flags of convenince dear boy. At least shes not responsible for over 2500 extra judicial killings unlike your hero.

Sadly it may be that she fiddled while Bangkok burnt.

• Like 1