MC tires

Gonsalviz

I am looking for an alternative to Dunlop. Over priced and just not that good. Anywhere.

I need sizes:

130/80 -17 front tire

180/65 - 16 rear tire.

All of the threads I have found are old so I was wondering if anyone has been able to find these sizes in Thailand recently. (1 or 2 years)

I have an 09 FLHRC. It seems to have an odd size on the front. (17" vs 16") The rear is standard.

Metzler and Pirelli both make these sizes but so far I have not found them in Thailand. Metzler dealer is impossible to find. The website shows it on the grounds of the Ministry of Defense. I was just able to find the Pirelli dealer on On Nut. Any help with Metzler would be a help.

Please to not refer me to IRC or Shinko. Dungflops are better.

Where are you located?

I buy my pirelli's from the Maxxis shop on Pattaya Sukhumvit just past Bangkok Pattaya coming from North road.

They also stock bridgestone I think.

Edited by JohnPark

Where are you located?

I buy my pirelli's from the Maxxis shop on Pattaya Sukhumvit just past Bangkok Pattaya coming from North road.

I am headed to Pattaya next week. I'll stop in.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Where are you located?

I stopped by.

I have an odd size on the front but the had the rear and said they could get the front. Sending up by mail or bus is not a problem.

The main problem will be getting to the 1 guy that can speak English.

Thanks.

Pirelli is the best. Rosso II or Supercorsa. The main agent at Onnut will put them on a bus for you if you are outside BKK.

Could not get a email response from them.

This is the phone number of the owner, her name is Charlie(I think) she speaks perfect English. 0890038886

Pirelli is the best. Rosso II or Supercorsa. The main agent at Onnut will put them on a bus for you if you are outside BKK.

Could not get a email response from them.

This is the phone number of the owner, her name is Charlie(I think) she speaks perfect English. 0890038886

I am not hearing good things about Pirelli on Road Kings. It's a heavy bike. Most of my riding is well over 400 kg.

• 4 weeks later...