Best Forum Site (maybe A Few) Catering To Movie Torrent Requests

persianpower

best forum site (maybe a few) catering to movie torrent requests

Hey what's the best forum site (maybe a few) that caters to people's MOVE TORRENT REQUESTS?

I have a list of "not so easy to find" movies, and I'd like to ask people's help in either tracking them down or in uploading.

I use the following TORRENT SITES (for both finding torrents and asking forum questions). Which other LARGE TORRENT SITES do you use for both finding torrents and making requests?

Note: Please only share the sites with the biggest number of users (and therefore, the most amount of torrents).

Thanks in advance....

best forum site (maybe a few) catering to movie torrent requests

Hey what's the best forum site (maybe a few) that caters to people's MOVE TORRENT REQUESTS?

I have a list of "not so easy to find" movies, and I'd like to ask people's help in either tracking them down or in uploading.

I use the following TORRENT SITES (for both finding torrents and asking forum questions). Which other LARGE TORRENT SITES do you use for both finding torrents and making requests?

Note: Please only share the sites with the biggest number of users (and therefore, the most amount of torrents).

Thanks in advance....

If you are in Thailand you will find that most major Torrent sites are now blocked from access via Thai IP's .

And don't even THINK about mentioning Anonymous Proxies on this Board :o

Patrick