My wife and I were thinking of opening a coffee shop. We both love our bean juice and have stopped at many roadside and regular shops. I have noticed that several seem to have similar decor and equipment making me wonder if there is a company that provides a setup service. The restaurant industry in Canada has such services whereby you give them your business plan and they help with design and decor. Does anyone know of such a company in Thailand?

Exuse my spelling on the topic header I tried to edit but don't see an option for it.

Edited by penzman

There's a coffee shop directly oposite the junction of Narklua Soi18 and Pattaya~Narklua road that sells coffee equipment and I believe also is the head office of a Coffee Franchising business.

They do a great Breakfast in the Cafe.

Just goto Tesco and buy the big bag of Nescafe and your all set.

While this is consistant with the quality of the coffee made in many places (not just LOS), and better than some, I think the O/P acually wants to make a decient cup of coffe for the customers. For his next trick he will work on custoemr service. :o

When we had a restaurant we bought our Coffee from Starbucks

Tastes much better than anything else out there.

Alos our coffee machine came from them too, not the massive one ..but a much smaller version, still produced great coffee though