Bmp Image

English Noodles

Open the *.bmp file using any commercial file viewer or even Paint which comes with windows. Then just save it again this time changing the extension to jpg. Don't think there's anything special about bmp's made using ACDSee.

Are you sure she's not Afgani? :D:o
Well, it seems she was born in Kirkuk, Irak and resided in Zagreb, Croatia when this driving licence was issued in 1995.

---------------

Maestro

Well, it seems she was born in Kirkuk, Irak and resided in Zagreb, Croatia when this driving licence was issued in 1995.

---------------

Maestro

I guess that was a lead balloon, Maestro. :D

---------------

Maestro

I guess that was a lead balloon, Maestro. :D

:D:D

totster :D

A few years ago I found a problem doing that with Coral Draw. When I did that with Photo shop no problem getting a good jpeg

Here is one that I wrote, you can download it here

I have it sat on my desktop, open it, drag & drop a picture onto the light green square in the top right hand corner. Resize by dragging the bottom right hand corner of the picture.

Everytime the picture is resized it shows the dimensions, file-size, etc and saves the thumbnail in the 'My Thumbnails" folder on your desktop. The original picture is not changed.

It is great for sending pictures during a Messenger conversation.

Cheers,

John_Betong

Has me scratching my head.

Born in Iraq in 1972.

Qualified to drive cars/small trucks at age 19 (1991).

Gets licence 4 years later (in 1995).

Licence expires FORTY years later ?!?!?!

Not to mention that this "licence" looks exactly like an International Driving Permit, which are normally only valid for 1 year periods.

Oh yeah. If you are using ACDSee (as I do), simply open the image and then chose File/Save As. When the box pops up, click the scroll bar on the bottom which gives you a list of image options. Select .jpg (or .jpeg) and click save.

Too easy.

It is odd to see a burqua being worn outside of Afghanistan to be sure. Rarely, if ever, see them worn at all in Iraq, let alone Croatia !

Even other Muslim nations (like Saudia Arabia and Iran) allow the eyes to be seen.

Not that any of this matters, as the OP has suddenly been banned for some reason. :o