Rev'it gear in Bangkok

rambling

Howdy again,

I'm looking for some Rev'it gear. Unfortunately Panda Rider didn't have the stuff I was looking for (Ignition 2 jacket and Dirt 2 gloves). Do you guys know of other shops around Bangkok carrying this brand?

I'm also considering ordering from fc-moto.de anyone tried ordering from them?

Here's a seller in the US offering free shipping to LOS for the jacket- I believe fc-moto hits you with the import tax charges upfront, which is rarely if ever a good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-REVIT-Mens-Black-Multi-Functional-3-Season-Ignition-2-Motorcycle-Jacket-/121363050805?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&var=&hash=item1c41cd3135&vxp=mtr

Hmm I did not see any Revit at Riders Outlet.. Only Dainese, Alpinestars and RS (I think). Nice guy there the owner, we chat for a while, he's bringing gear from a UK brand to Thailand soon with quite affordable prices. More options is always good.

No sizes at all at Panda for Ignition. They had the Galactic which was also interesting but really wanted to check out Ignition before deciding. They said they'll get another shipment end of this month so I may try there again.

RubberSide I usually check eBay too but missed this one. Thanks for the link. I'm going to try and see if I can check it out locale in person first, last resort would be either this seller or fc-moto if their shipping charges are reasonable. They are quite a bit cheaper.

rambling, you have t reserve your size in advance and tell them to inform you asap once the fresh stock arrives. Their stock finishes fast!

also galacti although a better product than ignition - therefore nearly double the price - but it is not a jacket for hot climates, it is not like ignition, just keep in mind.

rambling, you have t reserve your size in advance and tell them to inform you asap once the fresh stock arrives. Their stock finishes fast!

also galacti although a better product than ignition - therefore nearly double the price - but it is not a jacket for hot climates, it is not like ignition, just keep in mind.

ll2, I wasn't 100% sure which one I would go for so didn't want to commit to ordering size.. What makes you think the Galactic is a better product? Watching the Revzilla videos and reading reviews I didn't see that big a difference between the two, isn't it mostly a difference in terms of cut (Galactic being more sporty) and less ventilation (no arms mesh and zippers)?

ll2, I wasn't 100% sure which one I would go for so didn't want to commit to ordering size.. What makes you think the Galactic is a better product? Watching the Revzilla videos and reading reviews I didn't see that big a difference between the two, isn't it mostly a difference in terms of cut (Galactic being more sporty) and less ventilation (no arms mesh and zippers)?

exactly. the mesh on galaxy is very thick and it has low levels of ventilation.

it is a very good product, more protection but yes, it is more sporty and i dont like lot of visible letters and logos on jackets much.

you cannot go wrong with one though if you can bear the heat.

I think I was wrong about fc-moto charging taxes upfront (I was thinking of another dealer)- their prices on some items (jackets and suits) are excellent, and even with the import tax hit when they hit Thailand they're a good deal.

i checked revit gear 2 pants and they say 208 pounds which is 11,500 thb plus 30 percent tax and shipping makes it close to 20 k. it is 12 k minus ten percent discount at Panda rider.

some leather suits are good bargain though.