How to delete LINE "stickers" of stalker girl on my pictures

fitfalang

I was just having a conversation on LINE with this cute university girl.. it was going so well. We were just talking about meeting up until she suddenly stopped messaging me for no reason.

I started wondering what could be the reason but found it quickly after looking at my LINE homepage that has nothing else than my profile and cover photos.

This one crazy stalker bar girl who doesn't leave me alone has posted some "stickers" on both pictures, some weird smileys with hearts etc, silly stuff. When I clicked on her profile (which is what this uni girl probably did as well) it leads to her timeline that is full of pictures of ME!! blink.png

How can I delete these stickers and make my profile look "clean" from comments?

Many thanks!

Edited by fitfalang

that sound like she's been 'tagging' you - a little bit similar to that of Facebook.

You'll need to find a way, how to prevent Tags, that you have not yet pre-viewed and authorised/or not, for Posting onto your Timeline.

Wifey and I ended up dumping Line alltogether - she felt Line was making her to exposed to her 'Private'

Why are some people, sooooooo lucky having fit girls chasing them?

This is the 2nd girl after him.

Why that doesn't happen to me and always have to chase them instead?sad.png

If this is OP, it explains why. :D

commodore1.jpg

• Like 2

Can't you just block and hide " crazy, stalker bar-girl" from Line. If she's not in your friends list, there is no way anyone can connect her to you or see her homepage from yours.

Or do you have a reason for not blocking " crazy, stalker bar-girl"?

• Like 2

If this is OP, it explains why. biggrin.png

commodore1.jpg

That body and accommodation...no need to worry about stalkers!

But look at all the cash!!! How can a "crazy stalker bar-girl" refuse that?!?! :D

P.S. Not saying it's OP in the pic, just a random dude with money from google search, the point was - anyone can get lucky with girls chasing them if a guy flashes his cash.

This one crazy stalker bar girl who doesn't leave me alone has posted some "stickers" on both pictures, some weird smileys with hearts etc, silly stuff. When I clicked on her profile (which is what this uni girl probably did as well) it leads to her timeline that is full of pictures of ME!! blink.png

Your Uni girl can not see the timeline from your bargirl.
You can block the bargirl, so she can not post comments in your timeline.
But the pictures you can not get out from her timeline.
What your bargirl post in her timeline, is up to her.
Delete your profil and open a new one.
Be carefull to give out fotos to crazy bargirls!

Can't you just block and hide " crazy, stalker bar-girl" from Line. If she's not in your friends list, there is no way anyone can connect her to you or see her homepage from yours.

Or do you have a reason for not blocking " crazy, stalker bar-girl"?

It's his wife/. But keep it as a secret please. Don't gossip that around, please.

• Like 2

Go back to your country of origin, get some education and come back brainy. Or maybe just change your medication. You can't be serious...

Regarding your suggestion to "get some education", keep in mind that its not because in your country LINE is be a part of the education curriculum, that this is the case in the OP's country.

Since you have that much of an education (PhD in LINE related studies?) you could maybe enlighten us with the answer to the question..

• Like 1

Go back to your country of origin, get some education and come back brainy. Or maybe just change your medication. You can't be serious...

Regarding your suggestion to "get some education", keep in mind that its not because in your country LINE is be a part of the education curriculum, that this is the case in the OP's country.

Since you have that much of an education (PhD in LINE related studies?) you could maybe enlighten us with the answer to the question..

I do have a PhD in psychopathology. The answer is as easy as making Somtham Lao. Don't marry a woman from a bar, then try to get rid off her.

And it was already answered by a poster here:

Why wasting time for such a question anyways?

When I say to Wifey...."Let's go for a walk or to a restaurant"....she asks....... "Why, you want to look ladies?".......I say..... "No, I want to make ladies happy so I let them look me". ......now she gets a good laugh out of it. Wasn't always that way though when she was only getting to know me. One may as well live in the world of make believe....it's so mush better than reality!

Hissy fit?

I do have a PhD in psychopathology. The answer is as easy as making Somtham Lao. Don't marry a woman from a bar, then try to get rid off her.

To answer your question, I don't think its a waste of time. To me its a perfect legitimate question. If you have the LINE application + you have friends on "LINE" you can indeed have a situation where people "alter" the reputation of your online profile by publicly affiliating with you and/or posting weird stuff showing up on your timeline. Good to know what can be done about it.

You don't have to marry a bargirl and then try to get rid of her to be confronted with such problem.

• Like 2

... any Ex-whatever, in my case ex-wife, can find a way, to make your life difficult.

As I mentioned in an earlier Post, we got rid of Line; but before that I even 'suicided' my existence from Facebook.

Along similar lines as how marc651 puts it, I was barraged by Friend requests by dozens of allies of the ex.

They can be very smart, when there is an Agenda to follow. I worked out it's easier to play dead, and come back to life as a new man.

I sifted through the logic behind the 'attacks'. What was being attempted was for everyone on my Friend list, and all those who they saw on my Timeline Posts - for them all to be inundated by these idiots, who tried to make out (to my current friends) I was still associated with them-idiots (even though Ex was already out of my sight for 18 years by then...)

Their plan was to try trick at least one of my 'Friends' into accepting their requests, and so thereafter would have gained access to all my Timelines/phots etc that would have revealed all close information about those peoples in my new life.

If you cannot sort out how to block the unwanted, then now is a good time to Scrap your Current Line existence - IMHO

I was just having a conversation on LINE with this cute university girl.. it was going so well. We were just talking about meeting up until she suddenly stopped messaging me for no reason.

I started wondering what could be the reason but found it quickly after looking at my LINE homepage that has nothing else than my profile and cover photos.

How can I delete these stickers and make my profile look "clean" from comments?

Many thanks!

The uni girl can not see the stalker girls timeline, only yours and only if you allow it.

Go settings > Timeline & Home > Privacy Settings

From there you can choose who can and can not see your timeline

If you want to hide a certain friends posts on your timeline:

Go to the timline

Tap and hold a post by the friend you wish to hide from your timeline, or swipe the post sideways

Tap Hide from Timeline.

You can also delete your own posts that stalker girl has posted on if you want.

In settings there is a help section, all the above info is there.

• Like 1

None of his previous posts were serious, but good for some entertainment. biggrin.png

I swear I've never posted a troll thread on TV and all my stories are 100% true. I'm not certain if I wrote the previous threads to actually look for advice or just trying to be comical, but I've never posted lies here at least! This thread is genuinely for advice, as I can't figure out how to delete those stickers.. biggrin.png

It's the very same bar girl from the previous thread, that I haven't updated since. I should perhaps, as there has been a lot more to it.. This uni girl I'm chasing, she's not chasing me. But I think I've ruined my chances with her so far tongue.png

Right so the uni girl can see my timeline, where the stickers are posted. Once you click on the profile of this crazy bar girl you can see her limited profile, with pictures of me that she took, as profile and cover photo, which anyone who opens her profile can see. If I block the bargirl I'm not sure if this will delete her comments from my profile too.

But thanks for all the serious replies! I think I can now figure out how to do this, at least there seem to be some ways.

Edited by fitfalang

Then why are you wasting your time by reading it and then commenting?

But thanks for all the serious replies! I think I can now figure out how to do this, at least there seem to be some ways.

Please post back with your results. Probably dozens of guys on here too embarrassed to admit they are suffering the same. Not me, of course, but I have a friend...

I just found a solution, I think it someone actually mentioned it already. Just click on the posts on my timeline where the comments were, and deleted the whole posts.

Blocking the user doesn't delete any comments by the way, so that only helps to prevent getting any new comments from that user.

Edited by SS1