Lawyer in Lampang. Recommendations?

Can anyone recommend an English speaking lawyer in Lampang who can advise on small business set up, registration, tax and accountancy etc?

I am in the Wang Chin area of Phrae province but Lampang is the closest large town/city to me. Any recommendations for Phrae would also be appreciated.

Many thanks.

I was living in Lampang for a while. If you go there, look for a foreigner owner of a pizza place by the Cofeebook shop 1/2 block from the night market street. He is also a computer teacher, married with a Thai, and lives in Lampang for very long time. He probably knows a lot of professional people in town. I only know a lawyer and a CPA I can recommend in Chiang Rai. To register just a limited partneship you do not need a lawyer, just get all the info at your local DBD office or look on www.dbd.th.go - later you will need a CPA for taxes, etc

I was living in Lampang for a while. If you go there, look for a foreigner owner of a pizza place by the Cofeebook shop 1/2 block from the night market street. He is also a computer teacher, married with a Thai, and lives in Lampang for very long time. He probably knows a lot of professional people in town. I only know a lawyer and a CPA I can recommend in Chiang Rai. To register just a limited partneship you do not need a lawyer, just get all the info at your local DBD office or look on www.dbd.th.go - later you will need a CPA for taxes, etc

Thanks for the DBD web site address. Lots of info on there.