bedsheet sizes

mangolover

My experience (at Big C, for example) is that bedsheets are sold in Twin, Queen, and King sizes. I have a sofabed with a mattress that is 56" x 72" (142cm x 183cm)—very close to North American "full" or "double" size. I realize the best idea is probably to get sheets made to order, but I have a guest arriving tonight. Actually, since the mattress is thin, I could probably make do with a "twin" flat sheet, but in any case does anybody know a shop that carries a wider variety of sizes than the usual?

Can you be more specific about the location, please? McDonald's locations tend not to register in my brain. Thanks.

Also a big bedding outlet place - opposite McDonald's on Sukhumvit [ the south restaurant... not the one at Mini Siam]

..........Hope this helps.

Can you be more specific about the location, please? McDonald's locations tend not to register in my brain. Thanks.

Also a big bedding outlet place - opposite McDonald's on Sukhumvit [ the south restaurant... not the one at Mini Siam]

Your lucky someone didn't give you directions using 7-11's.smile.png

ok Travel up Pattaya Klang........

Turn right on Sukhumvit.......... heading for Sattahip.........

Look to your left, after about half-mile there is good signage that will show the bedding shop, kerbside.

If you now look over to the Pattaya side of the highway you'll see Mcd's.

Hope this helps.

Your lucky someone didn't give you directions using 7-11's.smile.png

ok Travel up Pattaya Klang........

Turn right on Sukhumvit.......... heading for Sattahip.........

Look to your left, after about half-mile there is good signage that will show the bedding shop, kerbside.

If you now look over to the Pattaya side of the highway you'll see Mcd's.

Hope this helps.

Excellent directions. Thanks.