The Dynasty Resort - Pattaya

Hermano Lobo

A couple of weeks ago I returned from Pattaya. During my last day staying at the Dynasty Resort,Cosi Beach a JCB entered the adjacent land and demolished the trees that overlooked the pool area. I e-mailed a friend to tell him the news and he went ballistic. :o

To swim in the pool and sun-bathe in this hotel is a peaceful and tranquil experience. The trees next door added to the setting. Exotic birds(not the TG's sitting by the pool) would fly by to their perches in the trees but no more.

The hotel can do nothing about it as it is private land. I wonder what comes next ? High rise apartments? Another hotel, definitely scaffolding, hammers, workmen and I predict a lot of noise.

End of tranquility. :D

My friend muttered about finding somewhere else. He was well upset.

They will not be satisfied until Cosi Beach and certainly Pattaya resembles Benidorm with its attendant holiday 'types'.

Any updates or news will be appreciated.

Progress waits for no one!

Nor does concrete !

Progress ? Obviously this forum is not the cutting edge of travellers with sensibilities.

Booze and pussy and that's it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn.

Edited by Hermano Lobo

I resent the idea that we only like booze and pussy. Some of us drive on the other side of the road!

I am just stating what I have observed on numerous occasions.

Are you one of the Bible-bashers that stand outside Nana (NEP) and warn against sin and fornication ?

Edited by Hermano Lobo

I resent the idea that we only like booze and pussy. Some of us drive on the other side of the road!

Ah Scott now I understand. There is a particularly good Swiss run restaurant near the

Day-Night Hotel. It is in an area where the customers drive on the other side of the road

as you eloquently put it. Not my cup of tea but it does not stop me using the restaurant.

One does see some sights around that area however. Each to his own. :o