How will the new visa regulations change Thailand's expat community?

DaveWalsh

Creates a thread attacking his inner self PRICELESS.

David thinks he's a millionaire and wealthy, but he's counting baht lol

I split my time between Singapore, KL and BKK.

Where did I talk about land ownership or counting Baht?

As I said before, your comments are childish and unintelligent.

Deal with the fact that there are some independently wealthy expats in the region.

Deal too with the probability they're laughing at you.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave you might misunderstand that there are some independently wealthy expats on this forum. You just assume too much

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Deal with the fact that there are some independently wealthy expats in the region.

Most independently wealthy don't advertise the fact. Maybe you should get together with Sir Naam and compare electricity bills.

• Like 1

I am sure there are Dave, but one suspects you aint one of them

BTW still waiting for the answers to my questions

And I'm waiting for your answers to my questions, too.

1. Do you have an overstay?

2. Just for laughs - is your wife tattooed or a former bargirl? I ask this question because I'd like to know the source of your obvious inferiority problem. You're hiding something, aren't you?

Dave,

Run along now, your snide comments and trolling ways are only amusing you, my bet is there are more people laughing at you ATM, than are laughing at me.

I've known several wealthy farang in Thailand and none of them have come into TVF beating their own drum and rubbing their little 'dave' as you have.

Your type is easy to pick out wink.png

Run along big important man cos you ain't impressing anyone here.

Don't you ever get bored of writing childish drivel?

On an anonymus forum people questioning each others wealth. How crazy can it get ?

Not a case of questioning wealth, I asked Dave to define independently wealthy thats all, as my picture of "independently wealthy" one suspects is very different from old Davey boy's is and trying to establish a frame of reference as to what he means thats all.

To an Isaan farmer grabbing THB 300/day and someone making THB 6000/day would be considered "indendently wealthy" in the farmers eyes, so it all relative

As Dave considers all expats working in Thailand to be 2nd or 3rd Class, and he considers himself superior and claims to be independently wealth, therefore he must be really pulling some cash then

On an anonymus forum people questioning each others wealth. How crazy can it get ?

There's only one guy on the forum trying to talk himself up. In all my years I've never felt the need to try to justify my status on this forum or any other.

Meanwhile, dave keeps telling us he's independantly wealthy blah blah blah......next he will be talking about his 15 inch penis and how fast he can run.

Most of us can already see the penis ;)

Dave,

Run along now, your snide comments and trolling ways are only amusing you, my bet is there are more people laughing at you ATM, than are laughing at me.

I've known several wealthy farang in Thailand and none of them have come into TVF beating their own drum and rubbing their little 'dave' as you have.

Your type is easy to pick out wink.png

Run along big important man cos you ain't impressing anyone here.

Don't you ever get bored of writing childish drivel?

You may not of noticed, the people here arnt questioning me, the questioning you. There is a reason for this.

Time to take your hand off little dave and wake up ;)

These sort of rule changes effect those farang that sit on the steps of 7/11 guzzling beer before they return to their low class guesthouse or apartment where the lounge around speaking crap effort Thai, smoking their durries and attempt to compare their tattoo to tooth ratio with their beer bellied grubby mates that are doing the same.

Then there's the decent people who it won't effect.

It's good to see grubs struggle wink.png

Shyt ND didnt know you had made it up to On Nut 17.

I have commented on these low lifers before, thank you for confirming what I also witnessed.

As for Davey Boyo, has he been fitted up for a tuxedo yet?

• Like 1

Given Daves self stated importance we should all feel honoured to be in the presence of greatness.

I hope you waied and gave a satu before posting.

You know me RG, always polite

2. Just for laughs - is your wife tattooed or a former bargirl? I ask this question because I'd like to know the source of your obvious inferiority problem. You're hiding something, aren't you?

You never asked any questions but seeing as you asked

1. 14 years in Thailand for a MNC, (so obviously 2nd or 3rd class to a independently wealthy person such as yourself)

2. Yes she has 1 tattoo - Angleia Jolie type buddist script, on her shoulder - second part of question answer No

3. Not hiding anything and no inferiority complex - (but one suspects you have)

4. Never had an overstay in Thailand (which one suspects you have had multiple)

5. Have no need to visa run to KL or Singapore to get more tourist visa's ( as it seems you do)

6. Own 2 cars

7. own 1 house (technically speaking she does)

8. Havent had a drink in nearly 3 months, dont really go to bars much anymore

9. Go the Gym every day I can

10 Dont have a beer gut

I have added the rest, so you dont have to waste time calling me a fat, Alcoholic, whore monger in your next inciteful post

so over to you, my independently wealthy troll

• Like 2

Dave,

An independently person wouldn't even be discussing overstay. A few hundred bucks for a visa. Get real.

I didn't raise the subject.

SOUTPEEL did.

Take a guess why.

Go on......

Given Daves self stated importance we should all feel honoured to be in the presence of greatness.

More childishness.

Aren't you ashamed of your post count? Seriously, how do you manage to keep a straight face?

More childishness.

Aren't you ashamed of your post count? Seriously, how do you manage to keep a straight face?

My post count, you seem obsessed with it.

I cant keep a straight face as im laughing at you.

More childishness.

He manages to keep a straight face coz his company is paying him handsomely for his services, coupled with the fact he lives in MHO the best province in Thailand, he can also console himself with the fact he wont be sent packing anytime soon, his knowledge, qualifications and experience are in great demand.

• Like 2

There's only one guy on the forum trying to talk himself up. In all my years I've never felt the need to try to justify my status on this forum or any other.

Meanwhile, dave keeps telling us he's independantly wealthy blah blah blah......next he will be talking about his 15 inch penis and how fast he can run.

Most of us can already see the penis wink.png

I hope you take this tongue in cheek, but you do justify your status all the time with the "I can own land and vote in Thailand."

But I'm with you in this argument.

I don't think any of us, regardless of money, should be telling each other who belongs and who doesn't.

I make way less than all of you, but it's my life and I'm happy. Want to look down on me? OK.

Back on topic, I would hope the crackdown forces the schools to realize that they need to make their NES teachers legit.

I would also hope the government looks into the wealthy, but under 50 situation. And they may look into on-line single person operations. Organizations that have volunteers hopefully get them permits. I know both teachers and volunteers doing work that helps Thailand.

I think it is up to the Thai's response to the crackdown that will determine how expats are affected, not the expats themselves.

• Like 1

Dave,

An independently person wouldn't even be discussing overstay. A few hundred bucks for a visa. Get real.

I didn't raise the subject.

SOUTPEEL did.

Take a guess why.

Dave anyone who's been in a senior position in O&G for a while is a multi millionaire tax free.

More childishness.

and there ladies and gentlemen proof postive that davey boy has come out from under a bridge, got nothing left to say so uses the old gambit of attacking someones post count, amateur dave, shall we discuss childishness then Dave ?

• Like 1

More childishness.

He manages to keep a straight face coz his company is paying him handsomely for his services, coupled with the fact he lives in MHO the best province in Thailand, he can also console himself with the fact he wont be sent packing anytime soon, his knowledge, qualifications and experience are in great demand.

Thankyou RG and I agree it is the best province to

Work permits are handed out to people who, in my opinion, are generally either second rate (at best) or (more often) third rate.

Let's be honest -- how many first rate expats work for MNCs in Thailand? The answer is zero. First rate guys would never consider transferring to Thailand.

Dave has obviously never spent time with the Diplomatic core ... facepalm.gif

Civil servants earn the same wherever they're posted.

For an aspiring diplomat, BKK might be a useful first rung of the ladder, but it'll only ever be a stepping stone.

For a private sector employee, BKK is very much the short straw.

EXAMPLE

I once spoke to an HR Manager in London. The company maintained offices in NYC, Sao Paulo, Paris, Tokyo, Singapore and BKK.

The office in BKK never pulled in much cash. It was the least profitable of the company's overseas operations.

So I asked the HR Manager why they kept the BKK office.

The HR Manager laughed and said: "if we didn't have the Bangkok office, where else would we transfer the wan_kers".

True story.

Dear Dave ... can I call you Dave?

You seem to have missed the point, so maybe I sharpen your focus.

My actual post also included 'Could I offer up the possibility that 'first rate expats' do things that are motivated by other things then monetary gain? Hence a 'Thailand Opportunity' is acceptable?

So Dave the reference to the 'Diplomatic core' was aimed directly at you who, in a sweeping and absolute statement basically said that ANY expat working in Thailand is 2nd or 3rd rate at their profession ...

May I suggest that your 'People Management' skills have not been a high point in your career to date and to truly succeed in the business world you sharpen this aspect.

May I also suggest again that that 'first rate expats' do things that are motivated by other things then monetary gain?

Just my humble thoughts ... digest from that what you will.

Oh Pleazzze the righteous rap is nauseating. Whore mongers are who like T-land... lots. And pedophiles. and people pulling scams like a well known fake lawyer or dozen.

However, people with governmental and military security clearances avoid the nation like the plague. because the whole world knows all the dirt about this nation and about why the vast majority of foreign men will jump through any flaming hoop immigration puts in front of them to maintain access to cheap sex.

Horror of horrors to have to go back to where young, attractive prostitutes charge hundred of dollars !!! Oh Noooo only women your own age want anything to do with you Oh Horrors.... Nooooooooo

Edited by EBlair48
  • Like 1

You never asked any questions but seeing as you asked

1. 14 years in Thailand for a MNC, (so obviously 2nd or 3rd class to a independently wealthy person such as yourself)

2. Yes she has 1 tattoo - Angleia Jolie type buddist script, on her shoulder - second part of question answer No

3. Not hiding anything and no inferiority complex - (but one suspects you have)

4. Never had an overstay in Thailand (which one suspects you have had multiple)

5. Have no need to visa run to KL or Singapore to get more tourist visa's ( as it seems you do)

6. Own 2 cars

7. own 1 house (technically speaking she does)

8. Havent had a drink in nearly 3 months, dont really go to bars much anymore

9. Go the Gym every day I can

10 Dont have a beer gut

I have added the rest, so you dont have to waste time calling me a fat, Alcoholic, whore monger in your next inciteful post

so over to you, my independently wealthy troll

2. Yes she has 1 tattoo

Thank you for your honesty. I now understand the cause of your problems.

For the record, my Thai-Chinese wife does NOT have a tattoo.

For the record, no respectable western expat has a Thai partner with a tattoo.

Oh Pleazzze the righteous rap is nauseating. Whore mongers re who like T-land... lots. And pedophiles. and people pulling scams like a well known fake lawyer or dozen. However, people with governmental and military security clearances avoid the nation like the plague-

The whole world knows all the dirt about this nation and about why the vast majority of foreign men will jump through any flaming hoop immigration puts in front of them to maintain access to cheap sex . Horror of horrors to have to go back to where young, attractive prositutes charge hundred of dollars !!! Oh Noooo a wife your own age oh Nooooooooo

Just coz you are stuck with a fat old Doris don't get fresh with us.