Happy Birthday, The Nation 35 Years!

george

happy birthday to the NATION!!!!

Good paper, although more of a Post man myself as they used to have better comics and a far better (read: easier) crossword. Nation´s reporting was imho better though. I just don´t like news much.

Happy days Nation!

Edited by kayo

I have loved The Nation ever since I started living in Thailand in 1992, and saw how superior their political reporting during the Suchinda crisis was to that of the Bkk. Post. When I want sports or Database, I buy the Post. For everything else, esp. political clarity, I buy The Nation, the last outpost of press freedom in Toxic Thailand. If The Nation is successfully censored by Toxin, I and my expat money will be out of Thailand. I will also do my best to warn off any other farangs from giving their money to Toxicland in any way!! Get rid of Toxin and watch the Thai economy, and smiles, bloom again. I pray every day that the Thais will be strong enough to throw off their wannabe dictator.

Guest RealEstateBroker

As of last week you can subscribe to The Nation online, word for word including the ads. It's

US $9.95 per month. The front page is free along with about 300 other newspapers. Take a look at www.pressdisplay.com

Edited by RealEstateBroker