Helping prisoner

stevoboy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you send your junkie convict a package instead. Then she can't buy drugs.

so you want to hang her, grow up and realise everybody cannot be as perfect as you.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't recall mentioning hanging or any type of execution. I am an open minded person and if people want to destroy their life with drugs it's their choice but they need to understand the consequences. Is that being too perfect for you?

OP is not questioning her punishment for the offence she committed. He only wants to help her. Is that being too perfect for you ?

Quite a few posts have been deleted.  Let's keep posts from getting personal.

Also, let's get back on track.  This is a simple request on how to send a prisoner money, not on what crimes junkies have committed throughout Thailand in the past.

OP is not questioning her punishment for the offence she committed. He only wants to help her. Is that being too perfect for you ?

I tell you what why doesn't he send the bloody money to one of you lot and then you can make the transfer arrangements. Happy?

• Like 1

Thanks to the people who have tried to be helpful.To the rest of the bitter and twisted old men I feel sorry for you if throwing abuse at people gives you do much satisfaction.With the time difference as I'm writing this you probably in bed now with your 30+/_younger wife or girlfriend and listening to her telling you how much she loves you.You are all so prim and proper.Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
  • Like 1