Honda shop Nonthaburi

FireMedic

I don't know yet. I like the new CB300 or maybe 500. Anything other than a Scoopy and MRX.

Bigwing Bangkok for 500 series. Located not very far from Nonthaburi.

For cb300f, any Honda small bike dealer with big Honda signs.

Also there is a Kawasaki big bike dealer by ratchapuek road.

Bit further away from Silom/Sathorn but Sukhumvit 71 has a Honda dealer that will sell you a 300. Get off BTS at Phrakhanong and get a taxi or walk up 71 to Soi 10. Jusco supermarket is next door for lunch!

Very nice people and it is a busy dealership.

Edited by VocalNeal

IIL. You seems like a guy who would know this, do you know any honda shop around silom/sathorn that might have it get CB300R?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Man really dont know it as i live on the othet side of the river. But check honda small motorbike thai site - not bigwing - and thete might be a list of all honda dealers around thailand.

But the dealer vocalneal stated is ok for it. But call them before going there!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ll2

IIL. You seems like a guy who would know this, do you know any honda shop around silom/sathorn that might have it get CB300R?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't believe there are any bike shops on those roads. Surawong rd runs parallel to Silom and there is a Honda dealer there at the far end closer to the river, near the junction where you can join the expressway. Parallel to Surawong rd is Si Phraya rd, there is a Honda dealer there closer to the Rama IV end.

Bit further away from Silom/Sathorn but Sukhumvit 71 has a Honda dealer that will sell you a 300. Get off BTS at Phrakhanong and get a taxi or walk up 71 to Soi 10. Jusco supermarket is next door for lunch!

Very nice people and it is a busy dealership.

I should have added if riding it is a quick? squirt down to the Sukhumvit end of Rama IV.

I go there a lot they are quite happy to let me finger through the parts books, gave me a Honda apron etc. But then again I do sometimes take them custard tarts from the next door KFC.

They have on different days CBR's, CRF's, Forza's etc.as well as a plethora of Wave AT, Scoopys/Spacy Man U/Liverpoolbah.gif , Clicks, Zoomers et al. Workshop is visible through windows in the showroom etc. Parts service is brilliant. Say a PCX wiring harness or Sonic double valve springs. Don't have? Come tomorrow after 2:00 pm.

Should give Brian a plug. If up north Chang Wattana/Nontaburi like the OP, then go to Sumet Cycle.

Edited by VocalNeal

• 1 month later...

Thanks VocalNeal, just when to the sukhumvit dealership yesterday. As you say they are busy, but also kind :)

I'm looking for a PCX as I think it's a quite reliable and comfortable daily commuter, and they quoted me 81k which I find a bit expensive compared to the recommended price (although insurance and registration are included)

Do you know if they usually accept a discount for one-off cash payments?

Also I was looking at some accessories retailers for a good anti-pollution mask, if you guys know of any, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Thanks again

Seb

Sent with my fingers