How do i find a HIV partner in Thailand?

Go to any gogo bar and pick one... Chances are she is positive for HIV

So lobster boy, you are suggesting that the OP takes a girl from a bar.

So if he takes up your suggestion and infects a girl who later dies from the infection, that would mean that you have aided and abetted a murder.

If the said bargirl infects other customers, that could change to mass murder.

You really are the tool of the day, arent you?

Not quite, wise boy,

He is looking for a girl who has aids already. Good place to start is where he first got infected.

oh so not wise one.

Oh wise crustacean, how will he identify said girl in a bar?

Your suggestion is extremely irresponsible

Easily done, mr. Tack-0-matic....

Go to the same bar he went to when he first got it and get the same girl who gave it to him.

a good couple, eh?

and, you're are welcome (in advance)

Go to the same bar he went to when he first got it and get the same girl who gave it to him.

a good couple, eh?

Then you should have said "go back to the same bar and pick up the same girl who gave it to you" and not the answer that you originally gave of "Go to any gogo bar and pick one".

If you had thought before making your original post, you would not have to be back pedaling now.

The lack of thought with your posts seems to be a recurring theme.

Ok i got the impression that you think i am a troll, or someone quite strange, ok that's fine...

But the reason i would want a relationship with someone with the same illness is not for unprotected sex more of the keeping healthy and other stuff having that extra bond after finding that right one, i am not just going to get with anybody! she has to be special, she will be lucky because if she wants the same as me she will have it ;]

Sorry if i sound trollish but i know there's no going back now, i got HIV but i don't see the signs of it so that's why i must come across a little careless it's not going away i know i have kicked myself all ready many times and yes it's my fault, When i first found out i search the net like crazy everything and any to do with HIV, i have done my homework,

I never payed extra to not use a comdom and i all ways wore one when asked i was just a young slightly foolish sexy man that got drunk with a different bird every night coming out of the nightclubs at 6 or 7 am not really thinking about HIV,

I do have an account here connected to my facebook and twitter with many followers and a business online, none of my family know about my illness that's why I am using a trow away account some unknown users Wifi and a double VPN.

Anyway ill find her somehow!!!! not everyone that comes out with crazy comments is a troll

Thanks for some of the positive comments

cheers

basil

Thailand does not have support groups for HIV people, none that I am aware of.

I would still say open a Facebook group. Do not have to be under your real name and do not need to have a photo .

You can set conditions for joining to produce medical certificate prior to approval to the group to avoid impostors

Have it as a closed , private group, not only it will help your course but also perhaps offer some moral support for other people in the same boat .

OP, from what you write you managed to deal with this in a positive way, sort if speak , keep in mind there are hundreds of others who really struggle.

You should really consider offering support to others .

And I say again, ignore the righteous preaches, Thailand is not short of them

a good couple, eh?

Then you should have said "go back to the same bar and pick up the same girl who gave it to you" and not the answer that you originally gave of "Go to any gogo bar and pick one".

If you had thought before making your original post, you would not have to be back pedaling now.

The lack of thought with your posts seems to be a recurring theme.

I do not think OP knows which girl at what time has given it to him so the whole idea of going back is not only silly but rather uninformed and in some way even retarded.

Ok i got the impression that you think i am a troll, or someone quite strange, ok that's fine...

But the reason i would want a relationship with someone with the same illness is not for unprotected sex more of the keeping healthy and other stuff having that extra bond after finding that right one, i am not just going to get with anybody! she has to be special, she will be lucky because if she wants the same as me she will have it ;]

Sorry if i sound trollish but i know there's no going back now, i got HIV but i don't see the signs of it so that's why i must come across a little careless it's not going away i know i have kicked myself all ready many times and yes it's my fault, When i first found out i search the net like crazy everything and any to do with HIV, i have done my homework,

I never payed extra to not use a comdom and i all ways wore one when asked i was just a young slightly foolish sexy man that got drunk with a different bird every night coming out of the nightclubs at 6 or 7 am not really thinking about HIV,

I do have an account here connected to my facebook and twitter with many followers and a business online, none of my family know about my illness that's why I am using a trow away account some unknown users Wifi and a double VPN.

Anyway ill find her somehow!!!! not everyone that comes out with crazy comments is a troll

cheers

basil

This only reinforces my opinion. You are a troll. Stupid explanations from someone now desperately struggling to convince us of his sincerity.

"I never payed extra to not use a comdom ..."

"... i was just a young slightly foolish sexy man ..."

I can add a few more if you want. You are being flippant, not sincere. Treating everything like a joke. This thread needs to be closed.

I'll chime in now with my normal useless ramblings. clap2.gif

1. you are super young. i thought i was "old" at 24, but then at 37 did some great things for years...

2. I say #1 because I wouldn't go and complicate your condition just yet.

3. Of course, if the female gets fully tested and gets on meds and doctors approve.....ok

4. i am a doctor. ok, not really

5. I just get that fatalistic, defeatist thought that might, or might not, go through your mind.

6. so, if your mind is in a great place and your body feels strong, good

8. i have found the "meaning to life" is to have short and long-term goals. Just get some long-term goals.

good luck

cheers

basil

This only reinforces my opinion. You are a troll. Stupid explanations from someone now desperately struggling to convince us of his sincerity.

I can add a few more if you want. You are being flippant, not sincere. Treating everything like a joke. This thread needs to be closed.

Everyone has a different way of dealing with situations, for some humor is the way.

Yes he could be a troll , but if he is not, are you happy with yourself for putting OP down in his situation?

If you bothered by the topic or OP, simply skip it

I recall once somebody mention that a statement " I am Jewish" should be always trusted. Reason - who in their right mind would want to lie!?

This is a second incident. Who in their right mind would want to make an untrue statement " I am HIV positive" !

Not that the above conditions are in the same category... No offence meant to either. wai2.gif

Here is some important information for anybody in the same position

"My partner and I are both HIV positive. Do we still need to use condoms?"

The answer is a resounding "yes". For years HIV reinfection or superinfection as it is sometimes called, is a consequence of unprotected sexual encounters between two HIV infected people. Simply put, reinfection occurs when a person living with HIV gets infected a second time while having unprotected sex with another HIV infected person. It's been proven to be possible in laboratory studies as well as in animal trials. And for years, proof that it could happen in real-life situations has been hard to come by. But now, compelling evidence has surfaced in human case studies that have confirmed our fears that HIV reinfection can occur and can be very problematic for HIV infected people.

cheers

basil

Everyone has a different way of dealing with situations, for some humor is the way.

Yes he could be a troll , but if he is not, are you happy with yourself for putting OP down in his situation?

If you bothered by the topic or OP, simply skip it

I'm sorry you don't see the obvious.

I'll give you another couple of points to consider. In his OP, he mentions CBD. Go to any govt or private webste on HIV issues and use their search engine to find CBD. Hint: you won't find anything. And don't be fooled if he comes back and says he made a mistake - <deleted>, because he later says he went crazy and researched everything.

Another point. Consider this comment and tell me if a genuinely concerned person would say it: "How do i find one in her 20's without blowing my cover? got any idea's!" And then he goes on to say it doesn't matter if she's HIV positive.

He's a troll who is toying with you.

The answer is a resounding "yes". For years HIV reinfection or superinfection as it is sometimes called, is a consequence of unprotected sexual encounters between two HIV infected people. Simply put, reinfection occurs when a person living with HIV gets infected a second time while having unprotected sex with another HIV infected person. It's been proven to be possible in laboratory studies as well as in animal trials. And for years, proof that it could happen in real-life situations has been hard to come by. But now, compelling evidence has surfaced in human case studies that have confirmed our fears that HIV reinfection can occur and can be very problematic for HIV infected people.

it would have to be a different HIV subtype for that to occur

it would have to be a different HIV subtype for that to occur

Sure

How does reinfection affect me?

As you may already know there are several strains of HIV. In addition, when exposed to medications, HIV changes or mutates over time. If a person is reinfected with a strain of HIV that is different from the strains already present or if a mutated HIV type is introduced into the body through unsafe sex, treatment will be much more complex and potentially ineffective. For example, I am being treated for HIV and my medications are working well...my viral load is undetectable. Then I have unprotected sex with another person living with HIV and get reinfected with their strain...one that is resistant to most medications. Over time, that new strain will flourish in my body, rendering my once successful treatment useless. Eventually my viral load skyrockets and my immune system pays the price.

just go to any of the state run hospitals. ask to speek with the doctor in chargeof the hiv department.

explane your situation and ask the doctor for there help to find a partner.

therer is bound to be many ladys in the same boat.

best of luck in your search.

charlie

• Like 1

personally, really, i dont see any reason to not date anyone... after going out for a few dates, discuss.. if she still wants to continue, great, if not, then not worth it.

many of us have various communicable diseases and yet managed to get married, have kids, lead normal lives. just need to take extra precautions and understand all the different issues that will maybe maybe effect u in the long run. when u date someone, there is no garuntee that the person wont discover that they have some wierd horrible terminal degenerating disease, or previously unknown communicable disease or anything else. so if u discover that your new partner has muscular dystrophy or something, so, what then? u abandon them?

in this day and age if u take care of yourself properly, there is no reason to think that u wont be able to live a regular (but slightly modified ) life and not die of some other disease or a car accident for that matter...

i have a friend who married someone from the age of 17 (she), and he was 19 with one lung and various other health problems, married for love, now he is dying slowly at the age of 40 , they have three kids.. and still they had a good life together...

my own two cents.

as for the other posters, if u have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all , even if its a troll, at least you can see peoples' true colours showing when responding...

This OP joined TV less than an hour ago.

Makes a pretty bold statement and question.

Then doesn't join in his own thread after the initial post ???

Sorry but if I had asked a question as important to my life as that, I would be following and participating fully.

I'm calling Troll...

Call Troll on yourself

Give the guy a chance

Bina, swampdonkey

When someone toys with you, picks a sensitive subject and mocks you for his own prurient pleasure, plucks at people's emotions and generally takes the arrogant view that he can manipulate you, then I will call troll. Everything single thing he has said so far is very quextionable and utterly full of holes. He should be banned.

Let's presume you were HIV positive and had a genuine interest in meeting someone. Would you honestly put up a post like that? No, you wouldn't, especially as you would have already been advised of all the options and support groups open to you.

He's a troll. Ban him. Anyway, I think he's had his fun. Doubt he'll respond anymore (and if he does, he will get hammered).

Bina, swampdonkey

When someone toys with you, picks a sensitive subject and mocks you for his own prurient pleasure, plucks at people's emotions and generally takes the arrogant view that he can manipulate you, then I will call troll. Everything single thing he has said so far is very quextionable and utterly full of holes. He should be banned.

Let's presume you were HIV positive and had a genuine interest in meeting someone. Would you honestly put up a post like that? No, you wouldn't, especially as you would have already been advised of all the options and support groups open to you.

He's a troll. Ban him. Anyway, I think he's had his fun. Doubt he'll respond anymore (and if he does, he will get hammered).

But in case he wants to know a bit about HIV and AIDS, he may wish to click on the link below and save it.

This is the latest info from the conference in Melbourne. This conference is attended by HIV/AIDS doctors from around the world.

http://www.aidsmap.com/?utm_source=NAM-Email-Promotion&utm_medium=conference-bulletin&utm_campaign=English

cheers

basil

Seeing as you're using a throw-away account perhaps you could take this opportunity to guess how many girls you passed HIV onto ?

Will you be texting all of them to let them know they should get their blood checked ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I know I'm bringing up an old post, but I found this post when I googled "HIV dating Thailand". I found this post in Google results, but I'm already a TV member so I read the thread and logged in to reply. I think you guys who called this person a troll are way out of line. A troll, a real troll, can come up with a much better way to troll than something like this. Now in my case, I was googling "HIV dating Thailand", because I'm also in my 30's and slept with a bar girl the other night and the condom broke and it was a good while before I realized.

I go online and read how high the HIV rate in Thailand is, and then read about "Subtype-E" which studies say is easier for hetero men to catch than the HIV types more common in USA where I'm from. This bar girl refuses to take an HIV test now and refuses to talk to me as I obviously offended her. So I'm already thinking I have it. I know the odds are still in my favor that I don't, but I don't want to wait another 1-3 months for my antibody test results while stressing about whether I have it the entire time and what I will do with my life. So like the op, I also am wondering where to meet HIV positive Thai women in case I do have it. Im already preparing for that so I can stop freaking out somewhat about being lonely my whole life. As for wearing a condom the rest of our lives and telling negative partners we have it, that's ridiculous and embarrassing. I want to find someone who has it if I do have it, because I'm not immoral and I don't want to worry about my condom breaking with a negative person.

So if some of you had answered this op seriously instead of berating him and playing this "I'm smart, I can spot a troll" game, others like me who come from Google results could get the help we're looking for as well, whether this guy is a troll or not. I don't feel this guy was a troll, because everything he said is what I would be asking now and how I'm feeling. Let's say he was a troll, and you guys answered him seriously. This thread would have been only a few posts long, not 6 pages long. He asked where to find people who have HIV as well. You could have said "Try this dating site" and posted a link to an HIV dating site or something real. How would a troll respond to that? He wouldn't. You'd answer his question and he'd have to come up with a better troll after that and a better topic that isn't so straight forward. You guys made it the opposite of straight forward, so if he was a troll, you played into that as well. That would end the trolling right then and there anyways.

Edited by FarangConfused

Moved to the Health forum.

A much more reasonable approach would be to take post-exposure prophylaxis. If you are still within 72 hours of the exposure there is time.

You also do nto need to wait 1-3 months for antibody test, PCR is accurate within 2 weeks.

Go to the Thai red Cross anonymous clinic

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/285198-hiv-testing-and-treatment-in-los-doctors-meds-costs/

7 hours ago, FarangConfused said:

I know I'm bringing up an old post, but I found this post when I googled "HIV dating Thailand". I found this post in Google results, but I'm already a TV member so I read the thread and logged in to reply. I think you guys who called this person a troll are way out of line. A troll, a real troll, can come up with a much better way to troll than something like this. Now in my case, I was googling "HIV dating Thailand", because I'm also in my 30's and slept with a bar girl the other night and the condom broke and it was a good while before I realized.

I go online and read how high the HIV rate in Thailand is, and then read about "Subtype-E" which studies say is easier for hetero men to catch than the HIV types more common in USA where I'm from. This bar girl refuses to take an HIV test now and refuses to talk to me as I obviously offended her. So I'm already thinking I have it. I know the odds are still in my favor that I don't, but I don't want to wait another 1-3 months for my antibody test results while stressing about whether I have it the entire time and what I will do with my life. So like the op, I also am wondering where to meet HIV positive Thai women in case I do have it. Im already preparing for that so I can stop freaking out somewhat about being lonely my whole life. As for wearing a condom the rest of our lives and telling negative partners we have it, that's ridiculous and embarrassing. I want to find someone who has it if I do have it, because I'm not immoral and I don't want to worry about my condom breaking with a negative person.

So if some of you had answered this op seriously instead of berating him and playing this "I'm smart, I can spot a troll" game, others like me who come from Google results could get the help we're looking for as well, whether this guy is a troll or not. I don't feel this guy was a troll, because everything he said is what I would be asking now and how I'm feeling. Let's say he was a troll, and you guys answered him seriously. This thread would have been only a few posts long, not 6 pages long. He asked where to find people who have HIV as well. You could have said "Try this dating site" and posted a link to an HIV dating site or something real. How would a troll respond to that? He wouldn't. You'd answer his question and he'd have to come up with a better troll after that and a better topic that isn't so straight forward. You guys made it the opposite of straight forward, so if he was a troll, you played into that as well. That would end the trolling right then and there anyways.

stupid, or confused.

no, there is no law that you gotta have sex instantly every week,

or every month for that matter.

do some other stuff for the time being, and after you have tested,.

then its time to contemplate what partner, if any, you should have.

no sex is better than shitty sex

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 1:36 PM, poanoi said:

stupid, or confused.

no, there is no law that you gotta have sex instantly every week,

or every month for that matter.

do some other stuff for the time being, and after you have tested,.

then its time to contemplate what partner, if any, you should have.

no sex is better than shitty sex

I don't know where this is coming from as you don't know me.  Every week? I've had sex with one person since 2007, the bar girl. This was a last resort type of thing after 11 years of striking out. You don't know me but you're so quick to judge.

Edited by FarangConfused

On 3/18/2018 at 6:48 AM, Sheryl said:

Moved to the Health forum.

A much more reasonable approach would be to take post-exposure prophylaxis. If you are still within 72 hours of the exposure there is time.

You also do nto need to wait 1-3 months for antibody test, PCR is accurate within 2 weeks.

Go to the Thai red Cross anonymous clinic

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/285198-hiv-testing-and-treatment-in-los-doctors-meds-costs/

thank you. I did go there and they prescribed me teno-em. PCR from Bumrungrad was negative. Much appreciated.

Edited by FarangConfused