Sukhumvit 13 sidewalk...

vspin134

I drive there often and its no fun. One time my side mirror hits someones backpack. Nothing serious, but just shows how it is there

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The photo does not show the Trendy building, why not ...

You can take the walk yourself and see it. Sukhumvit 13 smile.png

Actually, that's some recent images (past couple of months, if not later) on that link.

Who knows what will be available as a Footpath once the new building, currently under construction is completed.

I used to enjoy a late night (early morning) beer on that corner (great for people watching) until a few years ago untill a certain demographic took over that area and made it less enjoyable.

Strange reply ... because anyone "can" take the walk, but passport applicants "must" take the walk.

To have seen the Trendy building in this picture would have been positive for those chaps walking to the Trendy building to renew their passport.

Actually, that's some recent images (past couple of months, if not later) on that link.

Who knows what will be available as a Footpath once the new building, currently under construction is completed.

I used to enjoy a late night (early morning) beer on that corner (great for people watching) until a few years ago untill a certain demographic took over that area and made it less enjoyable.

I abandoned that late night scene too a few years back. For the same reason and others. I really used to enjoy that stretch from Asok corner to soi 11. But I don't go down that way at all anymore. Representatives from that demographic and lady boys have taken over. And since I don't fit another demographic, haven't been to Thermae in years.

I would not want to live on soi 13 because of what you'd have to walk through after 11 pm and I am including the smell or street urine.

• Like 1

Strange reply ... because anyone "can" take the walk, but passport applicants "must" take the walk.

To have seen the Trendy building in this picture would have been positive for those chaps walking to the Trendy building to renew their passport.

Just for Mr Person from Chester ...

map-big.jpg

Form the australian-citizenship-for-your-baby-how-to-guide.

Pulitzer Award winning Author apparently ... whistling.gif