PRO AUDIO services, Chiang Mai?

burnalot

Hey....

Looking for pro audio service/rental/sales in Chiang Mai.

I DON'T mean a guitar store selling "Future" guitars instead of "Fender" I mean "PRO".

(Can I rent a massive P.A. system? A Yamaha 01V? A Neuman microphone?...that kind of thing)

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

=Much appreciated.

If your looking for creating a big noise there are PA system rentals and sales down the tapae road just before worawat market at the cross roads turn left. Speakers all hanging out the shop. They look like DIY jobs but can probably point you to or source the more high end stuff your looking for.

If your looking for creating a big noise there are PA system rentals and sales down the tapae road just before worawat market at the cross roads turn left. Speakers all hanging out the shop. They look like DIY jobs but can probably point you to or source the more high end stuff your looking for.

Correction, that would be Chang Moi road, not Tha Pae., turn left at the red chinatown gate.

There is a pro audio shop down Chang klan road on the left hand side as you head south. About 1km from Panthip plaza. They don't really stock high end gear though. More midrange stuff.

Right. There are a couple like that around town. No Neumann's or anything in that caliber. There was a branch of a high-end BKK operation behind Big C for a while that offered some good brands (ordered from BKK) but they are long gone.

Correction, that would be Chang Moi road, not Tha Pae., turn left at the red chinatown gate.

Correct - yes - Thanks

• 4 years later...
On 7/27/2014 at 8:31 PM, slojamm said:

There is a pro audio shop down Chang klan road on the left hand side as you head south. About 1km from Panthip plaza. They don't really stock high end gear though. More midrange stuff.

I know this is an old thread but has this situation changed at all?  I am moving over in mid nov and really would prefer not to drag all my gear over there.  My main needs will be some decent(Adam, Genelec, Focal) near field monitors, compressor (UA, Neve, Kush) and maybe an A/D unit (UA, RME, Audient) though I have been eyeing the ID44 and it would be pretty easy to travel with.  Also any idea what kind of gear the local studios have that are running currently?

6 hours ago, luvleggs said:

I know this is an old thread but has this situation changed at all?  I am moving over in mid nov and really would prefer not to drag all my gear over there.  My main needs will be some decent(Adam, Genelec, Focal) near field monitors, compressor (UA, Neve, Kush) and maybe an A/D unit (UA, RME, Audient) though I have been eyeing the ID44 and it would be pretty easy to travel with.  Also any idea what kind of gear the local studios have that are running currently?

Might want to start with Maximum Sound on Chang Klan road. You'll probably have to go to Bangkok to source most of that type of equipment.  

Edited by prism
typo