No Ubc Formula 1 Broadcast This Week?

rainman

i just noticed UBC hasn't showed the qualification to the F1 in indiannapolis yesterday night and also can't find the broadcast for the race in 1 1/2 hours in the TV guide or on their website..anyone knows what happened to this? :o

yeah thats right...didnt see it. forgot its another hour difference from the west coast :o

What "West coast" are you talking about? Indianapolis is nowhere near the west coast.

Sophon

I just watched it on the internet, for those who would like to know how, just send me a PM. Had I known how before... I 've missed 3 seasons since moving here .

Race is over.

Oh, and my friend Jacques crashed... :o

I just watched it on the internet, for those who would like to know how, just send me a PM. Had I known how before... I 've missed 3 seasons since moving here .

Race is over.

Oh, and my friend Jacques crashed... :D

Hey Penzman

Don't know what race you were watching but Jacques retired on lap 23 with mechanical problems. :D

Now Heidfeld that was a crash! and as for Giulio friend? yes the Monaco cheat did win :o

TBWG :D

I hope Heidfeld was OK?

The commentary on Al Jezerah Sports was in arabic, so I was not sure.

Hi RAF

Yes Heidfeld unharmed and quite relaxed about the whole thing apparently the first time he has been flipped over in a racing car.

Mind you not a lot left of the car!!

TBWG :o

You have taken in account the time difference, have you? I watched the qualifyers this morning(sunday0 and the race tonight 01:00 hrs (techn Monday)

Yes, that's what I read in the UBC magazine. Luckily, I tuned into Starsports at 12:00 midnight to see "Race Day" and just caught the start of the warm-up lap. The race actually started at midnight, Thai time.

:o:D

yeah thats right...didnt see it. forgot its another hour difference from the west coast :o

What "West coast" are you talking about? Indianapolis is nowhere near the west coast.

Sophon

that's why i had the timing wrong, i was thinking in west coast time.

Race is over.

Hey Penzman

Don't know what race you were watching but Jacques retired on lap 23 with mechanical problems. :D

Now Heidfeld that was a crash! and as for Giulio friend? yes the Monaco cheat did win :o

I did not see what happened, mind you , I was watching a Chinese webcast :D I thought also it was strange that the car was abandoned on the inside of the curve...

I watched it on star sports....in a gogo bar. :D

Do people really shout GOGOGO? :D

Race is over.

Hey Penzman

I did not see what happened, mind you , I was watching a Chinese webcast :D I thought also it was strange that the car was abandoned on the inside of the curve...

I watched it on star sports....in a gogo bar. :D

Do people really shout GOGOGO? :D

Not really, normally things like- "Yes like that" or "Use your fingers" or even "do it up against the pole".

Not witness by yours truly of course. :D:D