Cosmetic Surgery in Bangkok

Siam_Sam

My wife is keen to have breast enlargement surgery in Bangkok but isn't sure where the best places to go are. Is there anyone that can recommend a reputable clinic as I would rather pay a little extra for peace of mind? 

I would suggest Yanhee.  http://www.yanhee.net/

I have gone there for some medical procedures, and I can personally attest that it is a good facility.

Breast englargements are one of their specialties (not that I had the proedure).  They do offer free consultation so you can go there and check it out before going ahead.  When I went there, there were always alot of foreigners there for cosmetic procedures.

Edited by submaniac

Yes, Yanhee is a good choice; do a search in this forum under "breast augmentation" and "BA" + Yanhee to get some specific doctor recommendations.

Do not under any circumstances have this done at a clinic, only a hospital.

It's a reputable hospital.

Like all hospitals, "quality of work" varies with the individual doctor. It's the choice of surgeon more than of hospital to consider.

Anyone have any surgeon recommendations for breast work? I have a good friend who wants to have it done. She has no idea who to use. She was told it was in the 45,000 to 60,000 range, for good work. Is this correct? Is saline safer than silicone? Are the results equally impressive?

Spidermike
Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect